Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

The new streaming platform - RobinsTV (Merged)

I noticed a strange thing: when I login from RobinsTV Page and I return to the OS homepage, I must do login again, whereas if I go to the Bristol Sports Page, login is OK (like in the RobinsTV Page): maybe a disjunction between the sites?

Then, the FAQs don't say what I have to do to listen to the audio commentary: clicking Listen Live on the RobinsTV page or entering the matchday page's on the OS and click on ''watch'' (obviously expecting only the audio feed)? Uhm... 🤔

Well, I hope it will work, one way or another... 😅

Edited by Dan Robin
24 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

Sorry I suspect this has been covered somewhere on the thread already, but anyone know if Robins TV works via a PS4? If so, just via it’s standard web browser?

I’ve seen people say it does yes 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

Sorry I suspect this has been covered somewhere on the thread already, but anyone know if Robins TV works via a PS4? If so, just via it’s standard web browser?

Last post on previous page explains PS4 set up. 

59 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

I noticed a strange thing: when I login from RobinsTV Page and I return to the OS homepage, I must do login again, whereas if I go to the Bristol Sports Page, login is OK (like in the RobinsTV Page): maybe a disjunction between the sites?

Then, the FAQs don't say what I have to do to listen to the audio commentary: clicking Listen Live on the RobinsTV page or entering the matchday page's on the OS and click on ''watch'' (obviously expecting only the audio feed)? Uhm... 🤔

Well, I hope it will work, one way or another... 😅

The login in status shown on the main site and the robinstv page do not necessarily always reflect your actual login status. Refreshing sometimes helps. It has always seemed badly designed to me. You can always clear cookies and restart the browser if desperate.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jrt55555 said:

Yes mate. Look at the last page if you’re struggling👍🏻

Didn't take long for the problems to start. Tried logging in today and although my account states that I have subscription until December 2020, it will not let me listen to the game. I keep getting sent back to the Buy options for the game.

1 minute ago, Im_over_ere said:

Didn't take long for the problems to start. Tried logging in today and although my account states that I have subscription until December 2020, it will not let me listen to the game. I keep getting sent back to the Buy options for the game.

Are you using the app? If so, try in your web browser instead. 

2 minutes ago, Im_over_ere said:

I had that they it took me to watch game and is working