IGNORED

The streaming of remaining games.

BCFC1512

I have no idea if this is true and if not true please someone correct me, but perhaps something to do with not having the ability to effectively sell services like this to people under a certain age even if they're not the one whose paid for the ticket?

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

I doubt it very much. Every game has been broadcast on this platform for overseas users for a couple of years and those streams aren't available.

Sorry Steve but your wrong, all games have been available on IPTV this season and last. 

There was a slight issue for a few games as there was only one supplier supplying all ifollow games as they cancelled the logins they were using. 

They are basically just taking screen grabs of the games.

These will 100% be on IPTV platforms without a doubt. 

38 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Why not if they’ve got 2 season tickets 

I wonder how the club are determining “household”?  Imagine you’ve bought season cards for nieces and nephews or your own kids who don’t live with you....you’ve probably put them all under your details.  Gonna be some disappointed u12s.

Can someone enlighten me please in a few steps how can I as an oversea viewer pay for Rpbins TV on that new platform? I have a Bristol Sport account and I paid monthly for Robins TV so I could watch the games. Then I cancelled it in March and now I can't find any options on bcfc or bristolsport web either where I would be able to purchase a game or a single match. It goes straight to the new site which asks for a new password... Or maybe they will put up the paying part after the ST holders sort out the pay-backs?

20 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

Can someone enlighten me please in a few steps how can I as an oversea viewer pay for Rpbins TV on that new platform? I have a Bristol Sport account and I paid monthly for Robins TV so I could watch the games. Then I cancelled it in March and now I can't find any options on bcfc or bristolsport web either where I would be able to purchase a game or a single match. It goes straight to the new site which asks for a new password... Or maybe they will put up the paying part after the ST holders sort out the pay-backs?

Don`t worry mate it`s still being tested and isn`t functional yet. When it is, you should be able to just buy game by game. Just keep an eye on the forum and I`m sure someone will tell us when it becomes active.

2 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

I have the same problem mate

3 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

Probably be able to purchase the game nearer the time me old mate. Be patient. It will be fine. 

Archived