IGNORED

Option 4

redsocks

1 minute ago, oldland3 said:

my email said i would have to choose option from email they sent to me earlier to day, did't get it, any one else got the same

No, I didn't either. I think they must have written two emails, decided to put the 'Select options' link in the second and then decided to only send the one email.

"You will have access to all the pre-match build-up, including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, pre-match, half-time and full-time analysis from Robins TV commentators and guests – all for just £12.50 per month. "

Proceeds to charge me £14.99. I don't care for the amount, but it's humorous. 

You turn, looking buff in a tight red polo-shirt sporting a small robin on the left pectoral. Under the insignia, in modern, crisp, 12 point sans serif, it reads '#option 4'. You take a long cool sip of your pint, and consider the twenty or so souls that have gathered to hear you speak. They need the truth, so it begins.

"Almost three months in, lockdown was becoming the new norm. And then an email from the Chairman ...'

33 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

I have still not received an email

will call them on Monday.

Anybody else know any more about this?

They have the correct email all address and I keep checking my junk. So hoping it will turn up.

15 hours ago, redsocks said:

Where is option 4 in the E mail we have been sent.city taken the piss out of our supporters again.

You've not read the details then, where it tells you to email supporters services, to request a refund..? 

4 hours ago, MattWSM said:

I have still not received an email

will call them on Monday.

Anybody else know any more about this?

The default position is do nothing and you will be deemed to have opted for option 1.

However those who have not received their email will probably not have much confidence in thinking that it doesn't matter as they would have chosen option 1 anyway.

After all, if you didn't get the options email in the first place are you, by doing nothing,  likely to subsequently get the required code for Robins TV?

Our SLO has some information under Q&As which should help

34 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

The default position is do nothing and you will be deemed to have opted for option 1.

However those who have not received their email will probably not have much confidence in thinking that it doesn't matter as they would have chosen option 1 anyway.

After all, if you didn't get the options email in the first place are you, by doing nothing,  likely to subsequently get the required code for Robins TV?

Our SLO has some information under Q&As which should help

Thanks, yes I just read that about do nothing so will probably do that :) 

though I dont follow why there is a deadline against option 1 if its the default. Understand a deadline on other options as there are extras or different.

1 hour ago, MattWSM said:

Thanks, yes I just read that about do nothing so will probably do that :) 

though I dont follow why there is a deadline against option 1 if its the default. Understand a deadline on other options as there are extras or different.

Up to you, but I would let supporters services know that you haven't had your email, info here

Archived