IGNORED

Who Has Not Received The ST Email?

Tomo

Check everything, mine went to an old email address . Even though they have my current one and confirmed my ST purchase to the current one  last March......but somehow the Options email referencing that very purchase went to the old one!

1 hour ago, Simon79 said:

Have just posted on the other topic that I’ve not received an email. But I’m starting to wonder if it’s because I’m a carer for my son, who has received an email ( U12’s ). COYR 

I haven't tried, but you may be able to use the link on one email (your son's) more than once? You need to enter all your details anyway, so can't see why it can't be used twice, for two different people.

If that's the case, maybe a quicker alternative than everyone ringing the club would be for people who've had the email to forward it on to people who haven't. Just a thought? 

Just now, italian dave said:

I haven't tried, but you may be able to use the link on one email (your son's) more than once? You need to enter all your details anyway, so can't see why it can't be used twice, for two different people.

If that's the case, maybe a quicker alternative than everyone ringing the club would be for people who've had the email to forward it on to people who haven't. Just a thought? 

Thanks, I’ll give it a go. COYR 

22 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Check everything, mine went to an old email address . Even though they have my current one and confirmed my ST purchase to the current one  last March......but somehow the Options email referencing that very purchase went to the old one!

That's probably what has happened to me then. I changed my email address about 2 months ago and have been receiving normal emails from City to the new address since then. But haven't received the email about season ticket options. And I can't access the old address. Suppose I'll just try emailing them my option choices (mine and my son's) and see what happens.

1 hour ago, Simon79 said:

Have just posted on the other topic that I’ve not received an email. But I’m starting to wonder if it’s because I’m a carer for my son, who has received an email ( U12’s ). COYR 

Thanks.  That probably explains why I didn't get one. ☺️

3 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Joe has had his email (u19 group)....I wasn’t expecting one as a Carer.

But if you’re an u12 Carer, I have seen on posts on Facebook that the u12 got a mail.

Would be wrong if they fell under u12 note.  I would contact the club ASAP.

36 minutes ago, CyberDan said:

I bought myself, my dad and my lad a ST and used 3 of my email addresses.

Only received 2/3 emails ?

Is your lad u12?

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Joe has had his email (u19 group)....I wasn’t expecting one as a Carer.

But if you’re an u12 Carer, I have seen on posts on Facebook that the u12 got a mail.

Would be wrong if they fell under u12 note.  I would contact the club ASAP.

Is your lad u12?

Yup - but has his own Bristol Sport account using one of my email addresses. 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

I had an email yesterday to choose one of three options and sent it back but as yet no code to watch the player ...

Give them a chance FFS !!

I'm sure that there will be emails sent after Tuesday

• The topic was locked

Archived