IGNORED

Season Card Options

Corsham Ed

Question

Hello Jerry,

Can you please tell me the process of obtaining a refund for home match day tickets.

i purchased a ticket for my Father in Law to attend the Cardiff home game, but I have not seen anything from the club informing us how to claim a match day refund.

any advice would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ed

2 answers to this question

A few of frequently asked questions I've received and the answers.

If you choose the pro-rata refund you only cease to being a season card holder for the remainder of the 2019/20 season and if you've purchased a season card for 2020/21 season this is not affected.

If you choose Option 3 and have already purchased your 2020/21 season card on the DD scheme you are unable to use the credit as a part payment. The credit has deliberately been left open until May 31st 2021 in order for supporters to use the credit against a potential 2021/22 season card purchase.

If any season card holders are yet to receive the email I can send you the link so you can submit your option.  If required please email me slo@bcfc.co.uk or message on Twitter @BristolCitySLO and I'll send the link.  I suggest you also email supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk to advise non receipt of the email this will enable us to check why and also help us make sure you get your code should you haven chosen an option qualifying you to receive one.

Archived