IGNORED

HERE IS THE LINK TO SEASON TICKET OPTIONS

phantom

• Admin

2019/20 SEASON CARD HOLDER OPTIONS

With the remainder of the Sky Bet Championship season being played behind closed doors, Bristol City can confirm the following options for 2019/20 Season Card holders.

You have the choice of supporting the club by becoming a Robins Legacy Legend (option 1) or a Robins 2020 Legend (option 2). We hope our supporters can select one of these two options.

Full details of the options can be seen below.

Option 1: Robins Legacy Legend

The remaining value of your Season Card will go directly to the Bristol City Football Club Academy to develop the next generation of Robins, which in recent years has produced Premier League players Bobby Reid, Joe Bryan and Lloyd Kelly.
Robins Legacy Legends will receive:

•A Robins TV live streaming pass to watch the remaining nine scheduled behind closed doors Sky Bet Championship games on our new digital platform with an hour-long build-up programme, half-time and full-time analysis* (value of £90)

•Your name in a 2020/21 matchday programme as a thank-you for their support

•Entry into a minimum of nine prize draws with winners announced on Robins TV during

To become a Robins Legacy Legend, 2019/20 Season Card holders should click on Option 1 in the email that was sent to them earlier today (Friday, June 12th). The deadline to choose this option is midday, Tuesday, June 16th.

Please note that this is the default option for Season Card holders, if no other options are selected by the supporter before the deadline.

* Under-12s will not be eligible for a live streaming pass but will receive the other benefits of this option

Option 2: Robins 2020 Legend

Robins 2020 Legends will receive:

•A Robins TV live streaming pass to watch the remaining nine scheduled behind closed doors Sky Bet Championship games on our new digital platform with an hour-long build-up programme, half-time and full-time analysis* (value of £90) 

•Your name to appear on the Bristol City third shirt worn by the first team during the 2020/21 season

•Your name in a 2020/21 matchday programme as a thank-you for their support

•Entry into a minimum of nine prize draws with winners announced on Robins TV during each matchday

To become a Robins 2020 Legend, Season Card holders should click on Option 2 in the email that was sent to them earlier today (Friday, June 12th). The deadline to choose this option is midday, Tuesday, June 16th.

* Under-12s will not be eligible for a live streaming pass but will receive the other benefits of this option

Option 3: Ticketing Credit

Season Card holders who do not take up the Robins Legacy Legend or the Robins 2020 Legend option can instead receive a pro-rata Ticketing Credit, boosted by 10 per cent (i.e. if you have £50 pro-rata remaining you will receive £55 in credit).

The Ticketing Credit can only be used on Bristol City Season Card or home league match ticket purchases up until Monday, May 31st 2021.

This option does NOT include free streaming of City’s remaining nine games on Robins TV.

The deadline to choose this option is midday, Tuesday, June 16th.

FAQs

How do I submit my option choice?
Please select which option you would like and press send. You will need to select which option you would like for each member in your household or group and press send every time. Please ensure you quote your Supporter I.D (which can be found on your Season Card) for each response you submit. The deadline to choose options is midday, Tuesday, June 16th. Beyond this date any supporters we do not hear from will automatically receive Option 1 (Robins Legacy Legend).

If I choose Option 1 or Option 2 when will I receive my unique streaming access code?
You will receive your streaming access code for Robins TV via email no later than Friday, June 19th. Once you have received your code please ensure you have created your Bristol Sport Club account here. You will need a Bristol Sport Club Account in order to watch Robins TV.

Does this include games shown by Sky Sports?
Yes, if you receive a streaming code as part of your option selection you will be able to watch all scheduled home and away games via Robins TV, including any selected for broadcast by Sky Sports. Please note no Sky Bet Championship matches will be shown on the Sky Sports red button.

How do I watch Robins TV?
A full user guide will be announced early next week. Please ensure you have created your Bristol Sport Club account ahead of streaming matches on Robins TV. Click here to create your account.

None of the above options are suitable, can I have a refund instead?
If you would like a pro-rata refund please email bristolcityrefundSCH@bristol-sport.co.uk no later than midday, Tuesday, June 16th. Please note you will need to email separately for each Season Card refund requested and include details of your Supporter I.D. Beyond this date any supporters we do not hear from will automatically receive Option 1 from the choices above. Please note by receiving a refund you will NOT receive free access to City’s remaining matches in 2019/20 via Robins TV. Should you choose the pro-rata refund option you will forego your status as a season card holder and all associated benefits for the current season.

I have already requested a pro-rata refund, what should I do?
You will still need to email bristolcityrefundSCH@bristol-sport.co.uk no later than midday, Tuesday, June 16th in order for your refund to be processed. If we don’t receive this request by this date you will automatically receive Option 1 from the choices above.

What if we have different choices within our household?
If you are in a household of more than one and you select Option 1 or 2 combined with a Ticketing Credit or a pro-rata refund, your Option 1 or 2 selections will be applied to the most expensive Season Cards in the household.

I purchased a match ticket for City’s remaining home and away games this season, what is the news regarding my ticket purchase?
Information for match ticket purchasers will be released next week.

• This topic was locked and pinned
  • This topic was unlocked and unpinned

Still not received an email, when did everyone receive their emails, as I have to check my emails further. I did complete this form, but appeared to not received anything. 

Can anyone possibly help?

On 13/06/2020 at 14:13, phantom said:

If you have not received your email from the club.

The link below is the form that you need to complete

https://response.questback.com/isa/qbv.dll/ShowQuest?QuestID=5476301&sid=U0Gl5dGOWh

2 minutes ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Still not received an email, when did everyone receive their emails, as I have to check my emails further. I did complete this form, but appeared to not received anything. 

Can anyone possibly help?

Is your email account with AOL or tiscali? They don’t let City emails through (but neither City or the addressee receive a notification when that happens). Heard this in the City test video this evening. 

Had my email on Weds afternoon. 

26 minutes ago, eardun said:

Is your email account with AOL or tiscali? They don’t let City emails through (but neither City or the addressee receive a notification when that happens). Heard this in the City test video this evening. 

Had my email on Weds afternoon. 

Yep, aol. 

Do you mean that it does not get sent or does it go into spam folder?

4 minutes ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Thanks eardun, will check spam just in case.

Looks like I will be sending an email to supporter services otherwise. ?

I’ve long had the suspicion that AOL struggles with incoming emails that have been sent out in batch. 

Sending invoices and statements to company’s that use aol for emails is a complete ball ache. 

1 minute ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Thing is, they have my phone number.

Surely, all it needed was a phone call to me from the club to advise my code.

Why is everything never straight forward with Bristol Sport.

They don’t get a bounce back to the email so not immediately visible to City and has only come to their attention this afternoon by the looks of it - probably highlighted due to people contacting them. To be fair to them, they did say contact them if no voucher received by 5pm on Weds. 

Well, ye of little faith eh?

Got a virtually instant response from supporters services with code, so things are all good.

Did send request using my virginmedia email account, so that we wouldn't go around in circles.

Phew!!

Now to try the code out......

Archived