IGNORED

Season Ticket 20/21 - Options

BerkeleyBAred

Question

Hi Jerry,

I and my daughter will request a refund on the outstanding 19/20 ticket, as the club is now offering to provide things ‘free’ that are obviously not! So, the transfer of our status again to fans and not customers for business reasons and tug at the heartstring of loyalty is abhorrent. 

The club, like all of football has not conducted itself with any humility in the pandemic period, suggesting by its actions that the bubble of multi billion pounds is enough to protect everyone from COVID-19 and carry on.

So, as after 40 years of passionate support, I have come to realise that it’s all a bit of a joke. There is no sustainable business model for the game, fans treated poorly by the clubs (even Sky gave instant subscription reduction if asked) and it cost me a fortune in cash, but more importantly time. Time which upon reflection I no longer wish to give to BCFC. So, on that basis - can you place on the website how customers can rescind their order of a Season Card for 20/21, as I and the club has no idea what is being bought or sold. Currently, a season starting early August, to give 23 match day experiences equally spaced over the months. But this is not the case. Clubs should refund all season card monies and start again, otherwise breach of contract will apply.

This may sound over the top, but I like many, will have reflected on many things in recent times. Value their lives, time and money much more than before. Add to that the uncertainty of employment and a looming recession and likely social unrest it’s also ‘batten down the hatches’ time....and BCFC is now way down the list of importance!

A concise answer is anticipated 

Best regards

1 answer to this question

I just want to acknowledge that I have read your post and thank you for sending it I will make sure that all your points are passed on. I at the present time am not in possession of enough information regarding season 2020/21 to be able to make any comment. Once we have completed the current season I will be better informed on anything relating to next season and will be more than happy to reply with answers.  

Archived