Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Final table predictions

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

It's an interesting 9 game competition, with it being a mini tournament, with some clubs having a easier set of fixtures than others.  It would be good to have a bet as to who will have the most points over the nine games scheduled?   Having looked at the fixtures, I would have a tentative few quid on Millwall being top of the pile over the 9 games, (could be enough to get them in the play offs?)  Anyone else care to hazard a guess who will end up with the most points over this mini season, with 27 points up for grabs?

Anything could happen. We can still win the League comfortably !

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, mozo said:

I actually like your centre backs. I reckon they've got a good future, although obviously there have been some issues.

We’ve brought through some brilliant central defenders in recent years, and made quite a lot of money from them, but unfortunately for us the vast majority have been developed in the third division, then stepped up a level after we’ve coached them against lesser team where every slight mistake hasn’t been punished, trying to develop young players at this level is a mammoth task. 

On 16/06/2020 at 21:22, Davefevs said:

Those 3 blue ones are huge 6-pointers.  I don’t mind Barnsley in fairness.  Quite happily see Stoke dragged right into it!

They’re absolutely massive now, we’re on a fantastic run of form, but it’s got to continue. We’ve kept 6 clean sheets in the last 8 games, contributing to 5 wins and a draw. Which is astonishing for a team scrapping for their lives, but it’s got to continue. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

They’re absolutely massive now, we’re on a fantastic run of form, but it’s got to continue. We’ve kept 6 clean sheets in the last 8 games, contributing to 5 wins and a draw. Which is astonishing for a team scrapping for their lives, but it’s got to continue. 

I hope you do it mate. 

Cant interest you in a new manager can we? We’ve got a really great one.