IGNORED

IPTV with iFollow- Help?

ohhhshauntaylor

My limited understanding is that Robins TV will be only available to watch on laptops/phones etc. 

So is there a good IPTV service that will be showing the games so I can watch them on a TV? 

or any advice on how to watch the laptop stream via my TV- hdmi adaptor? 

Thanks in advance. 

Get a firestick and iPTV with a subscription (many out there), you get most games from many leagues all over the World, and pretty much every channel and a lot more than you get with a top Sky package, including PPV boxing etc.

Allegedly....

If you have a Sky box that will have a HDMI cable to connect to the tv I just pull it out and stick it in the side of my laptop, Hesgoal will probably show a lot of the games that's how I watch most games for free they have a 30 second delay to get round the broadcasting live rule.

5 hours ago, wood_red said:

Get a firestick and iPTV with a subscription (many out there), you get most games from many leagues all over the World, and pretty much every channel and a lot more than you get with a top Sky package, including PPV boxing etc.

Allegedly....

I'm hoping my new IPTV  works for the games, it has 20 EFL channels so here's hoping

1 hour ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I'm hoping my new IPTV  works for the games, it has 20 EFL channels so here's hoping

With "my mates" stick you just click on the EFL link in the menu about 5 minutes before the kick offs and then the ones that are available should generally all be listed - many don't show up an hour before etc , worth a refresh on the app even a couple of minutes after kick off if it doesn't show up just before. The one "my mate" got he's had for about 6 months and is spot on...apparently...  

Just now, wood_red said:

With "my mates" stick you just click on the EFL link in the menu about 5 minutes before the kick offs and then the ones that are available should generally all be listed - many don't show up an hour before etc , worth a refresh on the app even a couple of minutes after kick off if it doesn't show up just before. The one "my mate" got he's had for about 6 months and is spot on...apparently...  

That's how it worked on my old IPTV, so I hope this new one works the same way

Just now, Med/MadHatter said:

Vibetv, not the cheapest but it's the best I've found so far, I'm in Canada but get all UK tv on here. It also has a 7 day free trial option

Just googled that, it is $20-40 per month? Pay £30 for 6 months here, granted it could obviously disappear at anytime but so far so good, and if it disappears £30 isn't the end of the World.

11 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Just googled that, it is $20-40 per month? Pay £30 for 6 months here, granted it could obviously disappear at anytime but so far so good, and if it disappears £30 isn't the end of the World.

Yep, not the cheapest but it works brilliantly so far, have had too many disappear on me after paying for 6 months or whatever so decided to go with an established one

3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

but you haven't  dined at the restaurant at the end of the world I am still trying to get two seats at  millways

14 minutes ago, wood_red said:

What is the name of the one that your "friend" uses? Will look into it

Just now, Med/MadHatter said:

Yep, not the cheapest but it works brilliantly so far, have had too many disappear on me after paying for 6 months or whatever so decided to go with an established one

Yeah, been there and done that, that is why it's worth paying a bit extra per month and small subs rather than a cheaper year up front. If you get any issues send me a pm, as I have (I mean my mate has) got a few going from same person and so far been superb and reliable. When the sub come up to expiry date just message and paypal him and he extends it straight away.

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Robins TV is not using the ifollow platform. Their stream is being transmitted by Sky. There are actually only 12 Championship clubs on the ifollow stream.

It doesn’t matter, BCTV was being shown on IPTV platforms. 

On 15/06/2020 at 00:01, Med/MadHatter said:

What is the name of the one that your "friend" uses? Will look into it

I've got a 'friend' that uses IPTV too and its absolutely perfect, allegedly. £75 a year, by all accounts. He's got everything including over 7000 movies, so he says. ?

Obviously, I couldn't possibly use something so naughty. ?

36 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I've got a 'friend' that uses IPTV too and its absolutely perfect, allegedly. £75 a year, by all accounts. He's got everything including over 7000 movies, so he says. ?

My 'friends' is a little bit cheaper than that, but if your "friend" has got a reliable one, then my "friend" says your "friend" should stick with it. 

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

This is my only option to watch football over here in Canada anyways, so if your friend could pm me the name of their IPTV I will look into it, thanks.

Archived