IGNORED

Cardboard Cut Outs

pongo88

Some clubs are going to put cardboard cut outs of supporters in the stands for the forthcoming matches. For example, Brighton are charging £20 per cut out with the money going to charity. You can use any image you like, within reason. If City did this, would you buy a cut out and would you use an image of yourself or someone else? I might be tempted and if I did I’d use an image of Harry Dolman. I sit in the Dolman and I’m sure Harry would like to gaze on the redeveloped ground 

Surprised this wasnt option 4 from the season ticket holder solutions. 

Option 4

Get a cardboard cut out of yourself sat in the stand for the last 4 home games.

Get your name mentioned in a programme.

Donate all your outstanding pro rata refund gifted to the players towards their summer vacations.

9 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Some clubs are going to put cardboard cut outs of supporters in the stands for the forthcoming matches. For example, Brighton are charging £20 per cut out with the money going to charity. You can use any image you like, within reason. If City did this, would you buy a cut out and would you use an image of yourself or someone else? I might be tempted and if I did I’d use an image of Harry Dolman. I sit in the Dolman and I’m sure Harry would like to gaze on the redeveloped ground 

20,000 cut outs of Colin Daniel!! Imagine that ?

21 hours ago, pongo88 said:

And the point is? No player is going to look at cardboard cut outs. It’s not worked yet in any other leagues across the world where matches are being played behind closed doors, Don’t waste your money mate 

1 hour ago, City oz said:

And the point is? No player is going to look at cardboard cut outs. It’s not worked yet in any other leagues across the world where matches are being played behind closed doors, Don’t waste your money mate 

Think the point the OP is making, is that it's a great way to raise money for charities.... Not to intimidate the away team.

Archived