IGNORED

Option 3 or Option 4 (refund)

MarkDavis1986

Question

Hi Jerry,

I am currently considering option 3 or the self named option 4 (refund).

I buy my Dad's season card which is an over 65 card but I live in a separate household so in the current guidelines can't use his streaming pass (I've selected option 2 on his behalf).

Can you please confirm the option 3 value or refund will be to the value of my season card?

I have also read BerkleyBAred's question and whilst I know you're not personally responsible I don't think your response satisfies his concerns.

We know with restrictions and comments made by the scientists that we won't be able to attend all 23 games due to social distancing and feel the question about a refund is a fair request for a refund. At the very least there should be a statement like there should of been weeks or even months ago on the latest season.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Mark

1 answer to this question

Hi Mark

Option 3 credit will be a pro - rata which you roughly work out the amount by taking what you paid for the full season divide by 23 and then times by 5.

On your point on Season 20/21 season cards I appreciate supporters are asking questions and once we know when it's likely to start and how it's going to pan out I'm sure we will make statements on our social media channels.  All our efforts at the moment are going into making sure all our season card holders for the current season can get their options sorted in place in time for Saturday should they have chosen one of the code options, and to get refunds processed for those that chose to receive them.

Archived