IGNORED

What option did you take?

Meh

What option did you choose   

384 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lots of votes at time of writing and around 70% taking the club preferred options - interesting.

I guess if this is representative for those that replied that it will be closer 75% as some will forget and default to option 1?

11 hours ago, brad blit said:

Option 1 - wasn’t expecting and didn’t need any money back. I’m happy for City to put my share towards the academy so more good players can come through. 

Most people have moaned or said they wished they could do more to help City, but when the chance came majority wanted money in the own back pocket. Let’s see if they moan next time Lansdown supposedly dosnt put his own hand in his pocket next time......... 

What a silly attitude - live and let live. People have their own reasons for making their choices and shouldn't be looked down upon for doing so. 

Option 2 for me. Maybe I am not getting it properly (due to lack of sharpness because of furlough), I cannot see much difference between option 1 or 2.

Can somebody please enlighten me? ?‍♂️

Or is it just your name on 3rd kit instead of donated to youth development?

26 minutes ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Option 2 for me. Maybe I am not getting it properly (due to lack of sharpness because of furlough), I cannot see much difference between option 1 or 2.

Can somebody please enlighten me? ?‍♂️

Or is it just your name on 3rd kit instead of donated to youth development?

You've answered your own question ?

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

No interest in having my name on a shirt, as I would end up buying something I would never wear

You sound like the opposite of 'Er Indoors with her collection of thing so cheap she couldn't afford not to have them.... and then moan what she didn't need doesn't go with any of the shoes she didn't need either, and therefore hasn't nothing to wear, so she needs to go shopping.

I’m quite surprised more people haven’t taken the ticket option. 
I’m in the Lansdown and should end up with about £150 credit (including the 10%). 
Having Sky that means the most I have to stump up is £70 at the moment so will end up £80 in profit towards my season ticket for 2021/22 - or have money for extra tickets when we get promoted this season for Liverpool or Man U at home!

Was gonna refund mine as had the most value, but as my sons was an u12s with free shirt etc It wasn’t worth refunding his  .... so he wanted his name on a shirt and my dad wanted to watch the games ... however if I went this route as mine was the most expensive they’d have put mine on On an option one or 2 and the others refunded ... 

Archived