IGNORED

Anyone who's a carer needs to read this

Pearcy

I've spoken to someone on the phone after being on hold for an hour and a half!!!! They are updating the FAQs today and will release them at some point today to include anyone who has a carer. They've told me that any carer will be sent an email and will be offered a code to watch the remailing games for free. Those who are sent an email will have to respond to the email like everyone else.

As carers haven't paid for their tickets this will be the only option available to them (I was told this on the phone) but bare in mind the FAQs are still being worked on so this may change.

• The title was changed to Anyone who's a carer needs to read this

As a Carer I also spent sometime in a queue on the phone today to find out how Carers could get access & was told that as my ticket was free I would not be sent a code. The code would only be sent to the person you care for ! Even If I pay for My fathers ticket.

(He is the main person )Therefore for me to access the live stream I had to set up a Bristol sport account in his name and allocate his ticket ? to it. I was given a pass word to do this. But no code will be sent to my account! As A Carer I will have no access to watch live stream!o

14 minutes ago, hertsexile said:

It seems that according to the main website as a carer I will be sent a code maybe it would be good to let the guys in the office know this following my conversation this morning! 

Good to see things are running smoothly! COYR 

Archived