IGNORED

Hull - in the brown stuff

Davefevs

15 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

If ever a side demonstrated that they relied on one player it`s Hull this season. They weren`t doing badly until Bowen left and they didn`t re-invest.

Thank goodness for SL, we could do so much worse.

Not just Bowen, Grosicki the other winger who went to WBA in the January window. Between the 2 of them they must have scored 90% of Hulls goals.

2 hours ago, SuperDziek said:

I liked Jackson Irvine when he played at Burton - decent player and was disappointed we weren’t in for him (that’s an assumption) when he went to Hull.  only 2 league goals in 30 odd appearances this season though - would have expected more. 

Played off the front man for Burton most of the time, good at getting in the box late.  Liked him too.

Played much deeper for Hull.

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

If ever a side demonstrated that they relied on one player it`s Hull this season. They weren`t doing badly until Bowen left and they didn`t re-invest.

Thank goodness for SL, we could do so much worse.

Bowen and Grosicki IMO. Former of course more valuable than the latter but both were quite important, both had some useful returns.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Played off the front man for Burton most of the time, good at getting in the box late.  Liked him too.

Played much deeper for Hull.

Good memory. It’s been that long since I’ve seen a game that I can’t remember any of our players strengths let alone the opposition. 

Archived