IGNORED

Season card holder codes by 5pm Today (Weds)

JerrySLO

Season Card holders who have opted for the free livestream option will receive a unique voucher code by 5pm (Wednesday, June 17th). If you do not receive an email by then, please contact Supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk tomorrow morning (Thursday) and they will assist.

Has anyone had their codes yet?

I'm a carer and I didnt get an email, but i did have a good look around the web and found where to add my details. I did later see an article saying that carers would automatically get a pass without having to apply, is this the case?

Also, my two boys are also Season Card holders but they dont have their own email addresses added to the system (wifes a bit tetchy about giving out their email addresses), will their codes get emailed to me?

Sorry if this has already been covered off elsewhere and thanks in advance for any replies.

9 minutes ago, SuperFly2002 said:

I'm a carer and I didnt get an email, but i did have a good look around the web and found where to add my details. I did later see an article saying that carers would automatically get a pass without having to apply, is this the case?

Also, my two boys are also Season Card holders but they dont have their own email addresses added to the system (wifes a bit tetchy about giving out their email addresses), will their codes get emailed to me?

Sorry if this has already been covered off elsewhere and thanks in advance for any replies.

Imho, best thing would be to create accounts for all of you, linking each account to your season card number.  At least club will have your email then.

• Admin
1 hour ago, SuperFly2002 said:

51 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Imho, best thing would be to create accounts for all of you, linking each account to your season card number.  At least club will have your email then.

I thought every supporter had to have a unique email to set up their account to allocate their supporter ID to?

Just received mine, and trying to redeem it has gone predictably badly. 

When I login to my Bristol Sport account on the RobinsTV platform, it tells me "The User is Not Logged In" at the bottom, even though I am logged in, and the 'login' button has changed to 'logout'

Then when I try and redeem my code via the 'Packages' tab, I get this error message (helpfully written in the black text, against a black background, so you can only see it if you squint)

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email ***my email address*** or third party ID ajkMwZRiHUeRDGEKGKOzbA"}

Penny for your help please @JerrySLO

20 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just received mine, and trying to redeem it has gone predictably badly. 

When I login to my Bristol Sport account on the RobinsTV platform, it tells me "The User is Not Logged In" at the bottom, even though I am logged in, and the 'login' button has changed to 'logout'

Then when I try and redeem my code via the 'Packages' tab, I get this error message (helpfully written in the black text, against a black background, so you can only see it if you squint)

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email ***my email address*** or third party ID ajkMwZRiHUeRDGEKGKOzbA"}

Penny for your help please @JerrySLO

Try Jerry on twitter.  Might be quicker.

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but did we ever get an answer on whether U12’s would be receiving an streaming email code? COYR 

38 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Yes and No 

FAO: @Simon79 and anyone else not sure

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Am I having a senior moment 

I've gone through the app on robins TV. 

Don't see anywhere to input code I recieved 

Screenshot_20200617-154302_Bristol City FC.jpg

Screenshot_20200617-154319_Samsung Internet.jpg

From the screen above showing the Blackburn game scroll down, the box to redeem your code is just off-page (not very well thought out!)

18 minutes ago, cheesleywalksoncider said:

Hi Dave I assume you are mirroring using Apple TV. I want to do the same for my Dad but he doesn't have Apple TV, just want to check I'm not missing a trick.

Nope, I have a Samsung Q Series tv that allows me to mirror / extend iPad / iPhone to the tv.  No Apple TV box here.

Just to help everyone, I’ve successfully done the following:

• connected MacBook Pro to tv using hdmi cable (I have a usbc dongle with hdmi out that I plug into Mac)
  • connected above to tv using Mac inbuilt “mirror to tv” function.  Mouse control is juddery
  • connected iPad Pro (11” 2019) to tv using Apple inbuilt “screen mirroring”
  • ditto iPhone 11
  • connected above to tv using sane dongle as for Mac, as new iPad Pro has usbc port

All showed the test card, detailing 16:9 aspect ratio and 1080i50 resolution which will look fine on 4K tv.

Interestingly I had Mac and iPhone streaming at the same time.

Sorry no windows pc’s in my house, so can’t test anything else.  But shout if Qs.

Archived