IGNORED

Season card holder codes by 5pm Today (Weds)

JerrySLO

2 minutes ago, BerkeleyBAred said:

So, predictably I requested a refund. Sent to email address on Sunday (cc’d myself...not paranoid or anything) and now I have a code for streaming which I did actively not request. Now I will have to spend hours sorting this out I’m sure. 

Or you could just read your email ;) 

Note: If you are a Season Card holder who selected either a pro-rata refund or ticketing credit but have received a streaming code, you must NOT use this code and should ignore this email communication. If you redeem this code your previously selected option will be null and void.

I've received and entered my code, and its been accepted. When I go back into Robins tv on the club's main site, it now tells me I have no subscriptions.... Is there another tab/button I should be using?

You know what WON'T surprise me, is that after the games have been played, it turns out we all have exactly the same streaming code, but obviously no one will reveal their code 'till they have finished with it.

I am somewhat annoyed that the test clashes with 'The Joy of Painting' on BBC4, I find Bob Ross and his happy trees and happy clouds the ultimate in relaxation viewing! 

30 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Nope, I have a Samsung Q Series tv that allows me to mirror / extend iPad / iPhone to the tv.  No Apple TV box here.

Just to help everyone, I’ve successfully done the following:

• connected MacBook Pro to tv using hdmi cable (I have a usbc dongle with hdmi out that I plug into Mac)
  • connected above to tv using Mac inbuilt “mirror to tv” function.  Mouse control is juddery
  • connected iPad Pro (11” 2019) to tv using Apple inbuilt “screen mirroring”
  • ditto iPhone 11
  • connected above to tv using sane dongle as for Mac, as new iPad Pro has usbc port

All showed the test card, detailing 16:9 aspect ratio and 1080i50 resolution which will look fine on 4K tv.

Interestingly I had Mac and iPhone streaming at the same time.

Sorry no windows pc’s in my house, so can’t test anything else.  But shout if Qs.

Think it’s possibly because your tv supports Apple TV. As I also have Samsung Q series. Hope this helps. COYR 

24 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You know what WON'T surprise me, is that after the games have been played, it turns out we all have exactly the same streaming code, but obviously no one will reveal their code 'till they have finished with it.

I am somewhat annoyed that the test clashes with 'The Joy of Painting' on BBC4, I find Bob Ross and his happy trees and happy clouds the ultimate in relaxation viewing! 

No, Joe’s code is different to my code.

6 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Think it’s possibly because your tv supports Apple TV. As I also have Samsung Q series. Hope this helps. COYR 

It certainly has Apple TV app built in, even ITunes.  You may be right.

26 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

How many people now have hair like Bob Ross.  What a soothing voice he had.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

How many people now have hair like Bob Ross.  What a soothing voice he had.

I reckon mine is now the right length, just need to book myself in for the perm.

If the hairdressers aren't familiar with Bob, I'll just ask for a 'Lenny Bennett' instead. Pretty much the same 'fro style.

4 minutes ago, petelekg said:

Enter code select the submit button the following message appears :-

OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG!

The authentication cookie has not been set.

has anyone got an answer?

9C64AD41-70A2-443D-9E97-23CCA77AA17D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Anybody else not able to click

‘Redeem’ 

?

Are you using Chrome ?

41 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Or you could just read your email ;) 

Note: If you are a Season Card holder who selected either a pro-rata refund or ticketing credit but have received a streaming code, you must NOT use this code and should ignore this email communication. If you redeem this code your previously selected option will be null and void.

Thanks! Embarrassment accepted.

To be fair I’m just irate about everything football at the moment so getting an email ‘here’s your code’ when I’ve still to get any acknowledgement that I’ve requested a refund prompted a rant. 
Still, look on the bright side - I’ve got  a code and don’t want it. Many won’t have one and do! 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just received mine, and trying to redeem it has gone predictably badly. 

When I login to my Bristol Sport account on the RobinsTV platform, it tells me "The User is Not Logged In" at the bottom, even though I am logged in, and the 'login' button has changed to 'logout'

Then when I try and redeem my code via the 'Packages' tab, I get this error message (helpfully written in the black text, against a black background, so you can only see it if you squint)

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email ***my email address*** or third party ID ajkMwZRiHUeRDGEKGKOzbA"}

Penny for your help please @JerrySLO

Exactly the same for me, waiting for a reply from the help email address! 

14 minutes ago, petelekg said:

Enter code select the redeem  button the following message appears :-

OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG!

The authentication cookie has not been set.

has anyone got an answer?

9C64AD41-70A2-443D-9E97-23CCA77AA17D.jpeg

Got past the first problem the redeem button worked on chrome but then get this message aswell 

Archived