Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Season card holder codes by 5pm Today (Weds)

Had to ring to get the code because nothing was sent via email. Then It wouldn’t accept the code using iPhone. Used the laptop and worked ok. If you’ve used the Bristol city app before to stream using a VPN I would log out/in and then test the new live stream. 

3 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Yep. Why do I always approach anything to do with tech at City with such trepidation. 99% of the time its shite.

Bet I’ll miss the livestream tonight because of this 

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Busy making my tin foil hat at the mo

OK. Speak later I hope 

12 minutes ago, Meh said:

Working fine in my laptop - did not work on my phone until I realised I had to update my bcfc app and now working fine so if you get errors on app - update it

Is it same password and email for app as website ? Don’t get why app saying password error 

26 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Interesting as I tried on my MacBook using safari and it was useless. I don't want to use chrome. FFS design something that works across the major browsers.

I don’t think IE works either, the faqs always said use chrome.

21 minutes ago, Meh said:

Working fine in my laptop - did not work on my phone until I realised I had to update my bcfc app and now working fine so if you get errors on app - update it

Yes, they updated app Monday night I think.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I don’t think IE works either, the faqs always said use chrome.

Yes, they updated app Monday night I think.

I dont need to have the app to watch this on my laptop do I ?

Just now, Smokey said:

I haven't received a code yet

You've missed nothing

8 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

What did they say?

I let you know still waiting for response 

I just tried on my laptop and it successfully took the code would not work on my iPad  only thing is now I wonder if I can use different device or am I locked to one now

3 minutes ago, petelekg said:

I let you know still waiting for response 

I just tried on my laptop and it successfully took the code would not work on my iPad  only thing is now I wonder if I can use different device or am I locked to one now

Update

I logged out on laptop logged in on iPad and works ok so ok on more than one device 

Bristol Sport are so frustrating!

I spent nearly two hours earlier this week in a 'phone queue to contact the club. Eventually I was assured that I had a Bristol Sport account and that I should have been sent an email to indicate my preference. I was sent a link to complete, this I did immediately.

It is now well past the 5 pm deadline to receive a voucher code and I still haven't received any email from the club or Bristol Sport. 

I resent having to get up to spend what will inevitably be another 2 hour queue tomorrow in an attempt to sort this. Of course I won't be able to participate in the 7.30 pm livestream test tonight.

I get that things go wrong, but when I 'phoned to ensure that my details were correct and having been assured that I would receive an email today - I didn't.

The word incompetent springs to mind. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Got the email. Code works on my PC (Firefox).

Tried and failed , that's 3 different browsers for me. Got a feeling it's the code I've been sent then ( surprise surprise)

24 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I dont need to have the app to watch this on my laptop do I ?

You've missed nothing

Nope, no app on PC.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

Tried and failed , that's 3 different browsers for me. Got a feeling it's the code I've been sent then ( surprise surprise)

Just do a quick check that the supporter ID that you’ve logged in with matches the one in the email.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Nope, no app on PC.

Just do a quick check that the supporter ID that you’ve logged in with matches the one in the email.

Unfortunately they do match . Thanks for the input though Dave ( infuriating)

1 hour ago, balderino said:

Exactly the same for me, waiting for a reply from the help email address! 

Same here! I asked the official city account on Twitter and as expected they fobbed me off to AMG, despite it looking like a Bristol Sport database issue. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I hit the redeem button then nothing happens. 

Likely that you're having the same issue as me, there's black text that blends in with the background stating there is an error 🤦‍♂️

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email ***@***.com or third party ID "}

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Robins_til_i_die said:

Likely that you're having the same issue as me, there's black text that blends in with the background stating there is an error 🤦‍♂️

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email ***@***.com or third party ID "}

Exactly this.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Coombsy said:

Can we use it on 2 different tables in the same house I would like to use a Mac and sun I pad

According to Jerry, yes.

I had Mac and iPad working together earlier.