IGNORED

CITY FACE COVERINGS

The Major

19 minutes ago, The Major said:

I was going to pre-order one until I got to the checkout, and they want £5 p&p.  What a joke for something that will fit into an envelope and use a first class stamp!!!  

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 11.22.26.png

Looks classy, that, like something you buy the missus fer Valentine's Day, when she'd rather have Gary Barlow's new CD (and it's the wrong bloody size anyway)

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Surely the club wouldn’t try and cash in on the need for fave coverings would they???

Tbf only £1 more expensive than Peterborough so not like we're over the top in the price

• Admin
1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Surely the club wouldn’t try and cash in on the need for fave coverings would they???

Why not?

Numerous other club, organisations and clothing brands have already done the same

M y criticism would be why it has taken them so long to catch up with everyone else?

40 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Ridiculous that the club don’t specify the value of the donation. Given they’re charging £8 for a small piece of fabric, you’d hope it would be substantial but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Just say how much the donation is...this is such simple stuff.

Totally agree. It's not difficult to state 'for every mask sold x amount will be donated to....' is it. 

5 hours ago, The Major said:

I was going to pre-order one until I got to the checkout, and they want £5 p&p.  What a joke for something that will fit into an envelope and use a first class stamp!!!  

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 11.22.26.png

That's why I never order anything from the shop online as the p&p to Canada is ( maybe was, as I haven't looked on there since they wanted to charge me 70 dollars to post a replica shirt) extortionate,  #customersnotfans

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Will they potentially stop me from getting the decease or will they lure me to be killed faster than by fast food?

I think you should worry more about alcohol personally.

Archived