IGNORED

CITY FACE COVERINGS

The Major

Why does it matter how much of the price goes to charity?

Any of us can give to any charity we like anytime we want to.

If the club are giving anything to charity from the proceeds of these masks then good for them.

They're not obliged to.

Too much moaning about this, the Crowdies, and the Robins TV offer/Refund.

If you've got a problem with any of these offers then it's your choice not to take them up/ get the rest of your ST money back, and to not support the club financially at all.

So why not quietly do just that - the moaning about everything the club says and does is so tedious.

19 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

That's why I never order anything from the shop online as the p&p to Canada is ( maybe was, as I haven't looked on there since they wanted to charge me 70 dollars to post a replica shirt) extortionate,  #customersnotfans

Same reason I don't order anything. Last season the price quoted to send a shirt to Estonia was the same as the shirt price. I buy loads of things from eBay and never get charged anywhere near that amount. I order from the British Corner Shop and they will send up to 25 kilos by tracked DHL for £12. so as you say very very extortionate.

19 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Will they potentially stop me from getting the decease or will they lure me to be killed faster than by fast food?

Tommy, if you haven't got it by now by living in Sweden then I don't think it's going to affect you. BTW going to the Aland Islands next weekend via Tallink, seems like a good trip, will be back in time for City's home game.

2 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Same reason I don't order anything. Last season the price quoted to send a shirt to Estonia was the same as the shirt price. I buy loads of things from eBay and never get charged anywhere near that amount. I order from the British Corner Shop and they will send up to 25 kilos by tracked DHL for £12. so as you say very very extortionate.

I use the same cornershop! once a year i get a huge box of snacks sent to Canada and like you say, at a reasonable price

Archived