IGNORED

"Crowdies" - Leeds sell 15,000 - Now City's are on sale

Denbury Red

• Admin
42 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

No, my understanding is that the size of these cut-outs is identical to what we proposed, the quality of which would have been excellent (from a printer of correx boards that I've used many times before).

Ahh well

I guess we are helping the club instead of charity then 

Come on let's find something better to be outraged about.

Firstly, this raises money for local charity.

Secondly, so what if the club raises money? Income comes in quite handy if we want to see the likes of Afobe signed up...

FAQ says: 

Can I have my Crowdie after it is removed?

There are too many unknowns at this time to know whether this will be feasible. We will however continue to review this option, and if it is safe and feasible for Crowdies to be collected, we will update you via email

On 18/06/2020 at 10:38, Simon bristol said:

Just been announced, was going to get one for my boy, does anyone know whether they can be kept when they have finished with them in the stadium??

On 18/06/2020 at 10:40, !james said:

FAQ says: Can I have my Crowdie after it is removed?

There are too many unknowns at this time to know whether this will be feasible. We will however continue to review this option, and if it is safe and feasible for Crowdies to be collected, we will update you via email

On 18/06/2020 at 11:07, Selred said:

For me the club needs to confirm if we can get them back after. 

£25 if I get it back is a good momento of this weird time. 

£25 for something I may never see and only gets used for 5 games is expensive. 

Well, Exeter seem to have managed this quite well:

An amazing 1256 individual 'Grecians in the Ground' have been sold ahead of Monday's play-off semi-final second leg against Colchester United at St James Park!

While you’re watching from home, live on Sky Sports you will still feel part of the action and we are sure you'll be looking out to see if the TV cameras catch you!

Remember, when we can all return safely to SJP, we’ll arrange for you to collect your cutout, which will have been signed by a member of the squad, or you’ll be able to pay to have it posted to your home.

The scheme has been a great success and has raise a large ammount of money for the club which will help during these tough times. Thank you for your support.

We are looking forward to seeing them all in place on Monday and will make sure to show them off on our social media channels before the match, we've seen quite a few that have been ordered in memory of lost loved ones, or even family pets!

You would think that a Company like Bristol Sport has a marketing team!

Assuming they have, the quality of ideas and implementing them at the appropriate time is sadly lacking!

Poor season ticket options

Poor incentives

No compassion in communications

No things like Crowdies at the right time!

In short the Marketing team need replacing!

21 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

This is great - uploaded & did it last night so that @SuperDziek's & my Dad, who passed away in 1999, can see City's last games of the campaign. @oldstandrobin doing one for his Dad too (our Dad's brother) so they can watch together. Bet they're up there cursing us for stitching them up! 

COYR :city:

It's a great idea, and on reflection, it would have made a really good Father's Day gift.

Not sure I'm going to bother myself, but I hope that those who do shell out the necessary at least get a nice photo of their cut out in situ, so they can view it.

It's all a bit late in the day, but i guess these things take a bit of time to organise.

• Admin
On 17/06/2020 at 14:15, phantom said:

One thing that I did think of, and it why I was curious what would happen with them after the season is finished.

I was thinking that it would be a nice touch to have them made of supporters that are no longer with us

A chance for those no longer with us to be able to be at Ashton Gate again

I will await an update from @JerrySLO before pursuing any furher 

On 18/06/2020 at 09:40, !james said:

FAQ says: 

Can I have my Crowdie after it is removed?

Still no update from the club on this?

13 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's a great idea, and on reflection, it would have made a really good Father's Day gift.

Not sure I'm going to bother myself, but I hope that those who do shell out the necessary at least get a nice photo of their cut out in situ, so they can view it.

It's all a bit late in the day, but i guess these things take a bit of time to organise.

I thought it amusing that the club was still advertising these as fathers day gifts today.

Saw Murray was asking people to send in pictures and he'd pick 4, pretty disappointing to see there were City fans sending in pictures of murderers and the pictures getting likes from other City fans. We've seen with Leeds that they've accidentally put one of Bin Laden in the crowd and if Scotty didn't recognise who the person was in the picture could end up in Ashton Gate which to me is a pretty horrid thought.

Archived