IGNORED

Villa vs Sheffield Reds - Manchester Blues vs Arsenal

Unan

2 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

What an incredible season Sheff Utd have had. Should they make Europe place then he should get manager of year and they deserve team of year. To think we did the double over them last season as well!!!

They could win the FA Cup too- what an incredible season as you say- what a manager Wilder is! (Knill is quite important behind the scenes too, apparently). Beat them 3/4 meetings in the prior 2 seasons.

Hope they thrash Aston Villa that's for sure...

Watching the pre-match, hope the City have something planned for decorating the stands etc remember the posts saying fans couldn't go in and put flags up, Villa Park/Ethiad both have flags all over the place.

Just now, Sweeneys Penalties said:

same. On a separate note, I thought political messages on shirts were banned. Robbie Fowler once got fined for his support of Liverpool Dockers

Which is political? Anti Racism or celebrating the NHS? 

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

Quite like it with the fake sound 

I’m watching with the fake sound. It almost makes it seem like a normal match. I don’t think I could cope with silence apart from players shouting. Anyone  know if the City TV has a fake sound option? 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

They could win the FA Cup too- what an incredible season as you say- what a manager Wilder is! (Knill is quite important behind the scenes too, apparently). Beat them 3/4 meetings in the prior 2 seasons.

Hope they thrash Aston Villa that's for sure...

Is that the famous Spanish coach Juan Knill ? 

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

I’m watching with the fake sound. It almost makes it seem like a normal match. I don’t think I could cope with silence apart from players shouting. Anyone  know if the City TV has a fake sound option? 

It seems City are potentially playing sound over the speakers in the ground so home games at least could be sound in background

4 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Only for home games, they recreated the atmosphere in the Dolman.... Any sound goes after 80 minutes 

Archived