IGNORED

Villa vs Sheffield Reds - Manchester Blues vs Arsenal

Unan

Outstanding shithousery on twitter. God I’ve missed you football.

In all seriousness if this ends 0-0 and come end of season Sheff Utd miss out on CL by a point or two could they suddenly mount a legal challenge. Not like they’re new to the concept.. 

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Outstanding shithousery on twitter. God I’ve missed you football.

In all seriousness if this ends 0-0 and come end of season Sheff Utd miss out on CL by a point or two could they suddenly mount a legal challenge. Not like they’re new to the concept.. 

If I'm a side who goes down by a point as well, then quite possibly I'd see if there are any legal options- chances are Aston Villa GD will be worse than those around them come the end of the season

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If I'm a side who goes down by a point as well, then quite possibly I'd see if there are any legal options- chances are Aston Villa GD will be worse than those around them come the end of the season

I doubt if anything can be done now, but if Villa were aware at HT ( and they must have been) then they wouldn’t have gained any respect or friends from now on.

That was like watching paint dry.

Teams are going to have to provide a little entertainment for those only able to watch on TV. That was truly awful. Hopefully Man City V Arsenal will provide some entertainment.

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

So the obvious answer, why didn't VAR overrule? Regardless of the watch buzzing

I can understand that somewhat.  VAR has been wrong about half the time and hawkeye never before.  I wouldn't want VAR trying to overrule it personally.

Just now, Nibor said:

I can understand that somewhat.  VAR has been wrong about half the time and hawkeye never before.  I wouldn't want VAR trying to overrule it personally.

There were angles where it was clear though, the question will come down to did VAR advise Michael Oliver? Yes - Why didn't Oliver take it on board, no - why didn't they

Just now, hodge said:

There were angles where it was clear though, the question will come down to did VAR advise Michael Oliver? Yes - Why didn't Oliver take it on board, no - why didn't they

Yeah they definitely got it wrong, just saying if they start overruling hawkeye as a general principle the error rate will go from once in 9,000 games to about 5,000 in 9,000 games.

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Yeah they definitely got it wrong, just saying if they start overruling hawkeye as a general principle the error rate will go from once in 9,000 games to about 5,000 in 9,000 games.

You don't usually have evidence as clear of today though

Archived