IGNORED

New Hummel Training Kit 2020/21

Nathandao

If we’ve released this now and it’s available Thursday, wonder if we’ll be in Hummel kit for the rest of the season...? We’d only be breaking contract with ourselves presumably and start getting the money in from Hummel.

• Admin
Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

No, they’re described as “match warm up tees”. And they don’t have the sponsor or sleeve badges.

OK, Just assumed that we had not announced a new sponsor yet

8 minutes ago, hodge said:

If we’ve released this now and it’s available Thursday, wonder if we’ll be in Hummel kit for the rest of the season...? We’d only be breaking contract with ourselves presumably and start getting the money in from Hummel.

No because as you say they are NEXT seasons sponsors and kit supplier

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

OK, Just assumed that we had not announced a new sponsor yet

No because as you say they are NEXT seasons sponsors and kit supplier

Depends if the contract with Hummel has a start date included as opposed to a season one, lots of teams are having this situation, Liverpool are swapping to Nike next season but it’s by Nike’s discretion they’re allowed to use this seasons kit for the rest of the season. What would we gain from keeping Bristol Sport rather than start asap with Hummel if it’s a date? (ie July 1st when players would normally return for pre-season ish) 

On 29/05/2020 at 17:18, Silvio Dante said:

I think Surrey and Northants are looking into this from a cricket perspective. Also seen today a German theatre removing some seats - allowing singles and blocks of two to allow couples to attend.

I think the entry/exit process is part of the issue, but equally it’s about people moving around the stadium even if social distancing is kept - eg I sit row T in the Dolman. Fair chance if I sit there, I’ll handle the barrier - is that safe? If a way can be found, then we and other clubs may be able to do reduced capacity. You could even maximise it by where people live together (eg I take my two kids) you can have a three together, then distancing to a single or a two.

Probably that part is to the broader thread. I’m not sure though how many would want to go as the sole attendee which was the question here - I’d probably be in two minds (with the alternate being to watch it at home with the kids) but would come down on the side of being there

On 11/06/2020 at 20:44, hodge said:

Closer look (when I said closer look didn't realise the pic was that big...)

adidas football retro ajax kit 2020 2021 away strip

Did you know? That Ajax logo consists of eleven lines of different lengths. Each line represents one of the players, each different and without any one line the logo does not look right. It is a design classic. Most Ajax fans don’t know about it. 

Was there supposed to be a RobinsTV test event this evening? Kit release....?

'In order to cope with the additional demand that behind closed doors will inevitably bring, we’re launching a new web platform on which to host the matchday show. This goes live on Monday, June 15th  with the first programme showing on Wednesday, June 17th at 7.30pm. '

14 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

My crotch is lightly moist and my nipples are tingling. Phwoar. 

Definitely getting the black one.

If you're feeling like that you'd best get a black one from Anne Summers!

Archived