IGNORED

New Hummel Training Kit 2020/21

Nathandao

6 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Indeed. Surely somebody must dislike it!? :dunno:

Bloody awful. State of Hummel. Couldn't design their way out of a cardboard box. Sack the media team. LJ out. 

(Absolutely love the training wear. Might be the first bit of merchandise I have bought in 10 years)

22 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not a fan of black kits, personally. 

I was really hoping our away kit would be classic white with black trim, would look absolutely mint in that design.

I think a white shirt with red trim would be even better! 

21 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

I'm really disappointed in you lot today. Not a moan in sight ?

20 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Indeed. Surely somebody must dislike it!? :dunno:

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I have also been looking through the thread for someone who dislikes it. I’ve never seen a thread like this!

image.png.2ba58861f8aafcf8f09d16d3894f25b0.png

"It's not like Hummel to copy another manufacturer. Very "Adidas" 80s/90s pattern that (Holland 88, Germany Italia 90 away, Soviet Union/CCCP)."

27 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

I'm really disappointed in you lot today. Not a moan in sight ?

Not so sure.

If ZiderEyed is not moaning, he/she is not far off! :shocking:

48 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

My crotch is lightly moist and my nipples are tingling. Phwoar. 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not a fan of black kits, personally. 

I was really hoping our away kit would be classic white with black trim, would look absolutely mint in that design.

Lucky it's not the kit then.

To be fair, the way they've released these it seems to have caught a lot of people out and I can see why.

I'll go against the crowd and say it isn't my favourite ever training kit. Don't hate it, don't love it. So far as training kit goes it's better than some recent examples, and at least doesn't have terrible font splashed on the mid-section. However, looking back over the years kits or shirts with this kind of heavy pattern date very quickly. It might look great in today's fashion but in 20 years will be ridiculed like those same style kits from the 90's now look.

I'm hoping the match kit is a plainer design.

1 hour ago, TBW said:

Lucky it's not the kit then.

To be fair, the way they've released these it seems to have caught a lot of people out and I can see why.

I didn’t think it was the kit, just stating that I don’t like black kits, and thus hope the actual kit isn’t black

I'm usually first to be critical of our merchandise but looking at this latest release I'm very impressed let's hope the kit is 100% like these today because the club will make some serious cash out of sales I will be putting in order tomorrow ?  so far so good Hummel ?

1 hour ago, Street red said:

I'm usually first to be critical of our merchandise but looking at this latest release I'm very impressed let's hope the kit is 100% like these today because the club will make some serious cash out of sales I will be putting in order tomorrow ?  so far so good Hummel ?

if stock levels are correctly maintained..... (the cynic in me is just thinking out loud)

Archived