IGNORED

New Hummel Training Kit 2020/21

Nathandao

1 minute ago, Juan Perro said:

Maybe try an S size, Hummel gear goes quite small. But you're absolutely right, of course

Thanks John Dog, that is what I went for in the end. Hoping they are a bit smaller than the Bristol Sport offerings... Don't want to have to resort to a large boys :laugh:

3 hours ago, sirscrumpton said:

The lime looks more green in the photos on the shop website.

Has anyone been to the Gate today and seen one in person? If so, is it lime green like the photos released yesterday, or a darker green like on the shop website? 

Yes.

Purple and Lime jacket isn’t so nice in the flesh. The shirts are smart, although the badge is printed on and not sewn on. 

51 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I see it's still 30 quid to ship a shirt overseas, disgusting, as I can get large boxes of food sent from UK to Canada for that price, so there will be order from me I'm afraid

I can send one to you if that's more convenient 

Just now, 54-46 said:

Is the shop open? Or is it just on display in the window?

Shop is open from today.

https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/bristol-sport-store-and-ashton-gate-coffee-shop-now-open/

Ashton Gate Stadium has reopened the Bristol Sport Store and Coffee Shop from 9am to 3pm on Thursday to Saturdays.

The first look at Bristol City’s new collection in partnership with hummel will be available ahead of Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship season resumption.

The Robins’ pioneering kit design is continuing with a limited stock release of three matchday warm-up tees and two anthem jackets.

Supporters will also able to enter the Coffee Shop to order and collect for takeaway.

Your co-operation with social distancing and patience with limited staff is greatly appreciated.

On 18/06/2020 at 17:46, sirscrumpton said:

Sorry, yes it’s bright lime or yes it’s a darker green? 

The whole thing is just too loud. It might look ok on the players as that is who it’s designed for, but it probably won’t look so good on 40-60 year olds with a pair of jeans...

13 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Yes, it was open but they only had limited new stock.

No surprises there then...

Apparently what was shipped before Covid lockdown, hopefully with it easing more should be making its way over.

Archived