IGNORED

Robins TV on your TV.

BCFC1512

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Is this to watch the game at the weekend? How did you get on it via Xbox?

Is there a internet browser on the Xbox dashboard? I wouldn’t know but there’s bound to be something similar to the PS4.

That’s how I got through. Good sound and picture quality too

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Having missed most of the updates, and not being a ST holder, I plan to watch the game Saturday by paying for it. How easy is this new method compared to the old one? Should I allow plenty of time on the day ?

I'm not a season ticket holder, bought my pass for the game before the trial run, logged in clicked on live tv and it seemed to work straight away

• Admin
1 hour ago, OldlandReddies said:

Still no Voucher. 2 emails to Support today and no response. Nice.

@OldlandReddies 

Don't mean to sound rude, but have you checked the email account on your Bristol Sport account is the one you are checking?

The reason I ask, and I have no idea how this happens, but the email that I use to login is different to where my emails get sent

When I login it shows my personal email address, but all my City emails get sent to my work email address?

Have you changed email addresses in the past couple of years?

15 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That’s interesting, when I airplayed it was ok but not brilliant, the video kept freezing momentarily whereas it wasn’t doing it just on the Mac. 

Tried on the Mac and got message saying app only available on iPad or iPhone - connected iPad via usb and mirrored with QuickTime, but every 5 minutes .Mac wanted me to log in again and quality was rubbish, will connect via HDMI adapter later and test that!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@OldlandReddies 

Don't mean to sound rude, but have you checked the email account on your Bristol Sport account is the one you are checking?

The reason I ask, and I have no idea how this happens, but the email that I use to login is different to where my emails get sent

When I login it shows my personal email address, but all my City emails get sent to my work email address?

Have you changed email addresses in the past couple of years?

Thanks for the reply. The email address is the same and I've not changed it for years. Have emailed support to confirm my email address as well so hopefully I'll get something tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Red Alert said:

GENIUS, never thought about using the PS4 or XBox. Hardwired into the router that is likely the most stable connection to any TV.

Sorry kids - No Fortnite this Saturday.

And no fortnite next Saturday for Wednesday!

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What setup are you using to get it on the Apple TV? I airplayed from the Mac and it wasn’t great. 

Mac - mirror to tv - works, but mouse control can be sluggish (8 had similar issues with zoom too), but picture was fine

Ipad - mirror to tv - works fine

Having read all the above, it would appear that I have inadvertently connected to some foreign station, as the language is a tongue with which I am unfamiliar.

If I was still in Bristol I would wait until about 5.30 tomorrow evening and stroll down to the Hen & Chicken to see if the Green 'Un was out yet, to see the result.

1 hour ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Worked brilliant with HDMI lead from laptop to smart TV......unfortunatley..?

My picture was still poor quality doing this but screen mirror to my tv was a lovely picture - definitely the future for me but downside was you can’t use the phone to watch how bad your accumulator is doing 

Archived