IGNORED

Friday Test

JerrySLO

35 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

We will be doing another test tomorrow (Friday).  We really encourage fans to redeem and log on before Saturday to walk through and allow us to rectify any user issues,  Please don't wait until Saturday if at all possible.

If we don’t have a voucher and are paying the £10 for the match can we access the test and still be able to get in on Saturday?

37 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

We will be doing another test tomorrow (Friday).  We really encourage fans to redeem and log on before Saturday to walk through and allow us to rectify any user issues,  Please don't wait until Saturday if at all possible.

If it worked I would log on! 

1 hour ago, JerrySLO said:

Geez, great post. Absolutely 0 detail... well done mate.

9 hours ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Geez, great post. Absolutely 0 detail... well done mate.

Jerry’s working tirelessly at the moment, trying to ensure everyone can get access to the live stream tomorrow. 
From looking at social media, he was at it from early morning yesterday right until the later hours.

Have a bit of respect for someone who’s trying to fix something that wasn’t his doing. 

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

Jerry’s working tirelessly at the moment, trying to ensure everyone can get access to the live stream tomorrow. 
From looking at social media, he was at it from early morning yesterday right until the later hours.

Have a bit of respect for someone who’s trying to fix something that wasn’t his doing. 

Exactly. Especially when I.T. isn’t part of his job description. 

26 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Exactly. Especially when I.T. isn’t part of his job description. 

Seems that most people that had issues logging in can now do so. My fear is the sheer numbers of people that will be watching.

With - by their own admission - multiple devices able to watch using the same account (I’ve watched on 3 concurrently, think @Davefevs has managed 4) the number of people watching could easily be at least double the amount they’ve planned for. I wonder if they have the bandwidth to cope? I’m gonna make sure I log in at 2pm tmrw as I can foresee issues trying at 2:59pm (about the time Mert and I usually rock up!) 

Just now, CyderInACan said:

Seems that most people that had issues logging in can now do so. My fear is the sheer numbers of people that will be watching.

With - by their own admission - multiple devices able to watch using the same account (I’ve watched on 3 concurrently, think @Davefevs has managed 4) the number of people watching could easily be at least double the amount they’ve planned for. I wonder if they have the bandwidth to cope? I’m gonna make sure I log in at 2pm tmrw as I can foresee issues trying at 2:59pm (about the time Mert and I usually rock up!) 

He’ll be doing a “Dolly needs to get her same spot in the unreserved section,” and arriving at least 45 minutes before KO for the same reason! 

Hey Sweaty; when did anyone on this forum have any respect for people doing their best for the club.

Were you not around when real football was being played, games won and lost and there were real Heroes like SL and LJ being criticised?

Any person taking any role of responsibility in this club (or country for that matter) knows there will be muppets who just make themselves happy by making others unhappy through negativity and criticism..or and blame!

Bring on the virtual football and see where we end up

HR

Some absolute weapons on here and twitter throwing ridiculous abuse Jerry’s way. He is working hard to get you what you need to just follow instructs and respond accordingly and RESPECTFULLY. 

fyi, anyone that has paid £10 for the stream, you get in straight away, (I have on the app via iPad) And used a lightening cable to link it full screen to my telly. Works perfectly.

3 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Some absolute weapons on here and twitter throwing ridiculous abuse Jerry’s way. He is working hard to get you what you need to just follow instructs and respond accordingly and RESPECTFULLY. 

fyi, anyone that has paid £10 for the stream, you get in straight away, (I have on the app via iPad) And used a lightening cable to link it full screen to my telly. Works perfectly.

You could post a picture of a puppy on twitter and receive death threats. Absolute cesspit. 

Point I was making is Jerry is being abused from all angles, email, phone, twitter and here. Yet he continues to work tirelessly to ensure everyone gets what they want.

the man is due some respect and a break from the abuse. No doubt when people do get acces, they’ll complain about the stream if it buffers due to their own crap internet. Any excuse to complain.

I was about to give up, I use google on my iPad and was following all the instructions but could not get to the point of entering my code in app or browser - this morning I tried again  with no success until I tried using Safari! Straight in no problems at all! Straight through!

23 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I was about to give up, I use google on my iPad and was following all the instructions but could not get to the point of entering my code in app or browser - this morning I tried again  with no success until I tried using Safari! Straight in no problems at all! Straight through!

Safari..... SO GOODIE!

B9-7jHmIgAAZ_NU.jpg

Archived