IGNORED

Friday Test

JerrySLO

7 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

That geezer does like the phrase 'Alluded to' a lot ! The Lady is very professional, where did they get her from ? Should be on Points West.

Lisa Knights. Had spells with ITV and Sky News. 

Just to say, the other night I could not enter my voucher code until the system had stabilised by about 10.30pm. This evening it worked straightaway ?

3 minutes ago, HomerRed said:

Lisa Knights. Had spells with ITV and Sky News. 

Just to say, the other night I could not enter my voucher code until the system had stabilised by about 10.30pm. This evening it worked straightaway ?

Was only able to get my voucher this afternoon. Straight in. I think I got away with a lot of grief by the sounds of it. Always a silver lining.

37 minutes ago, James54De said:

So you registered both codes to the same account? Why?

No. Had two separate emails arrive, both different email addresses, each with its own link and account details, they were both entered separately,  so we’re not linked to same account 

Still waiting on one of my season ticket vouchers, but my mates which I had tried to sort out for him,  although I had put his new email address in for the code, they managed to send to an old defunct email address which used to be connected to his Bristol sport account, luckily managed to access and get code. Have mine all up and running well from laptop with hdmi cable to TV

2 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

Is the test available only for supporters who already have a package or for everyone who has an account (a general technical test of the new platform)?

Everyone, but you’ll need a package of some description to watch anything, whether that be a freebie (season card), £10, or overseas subscriber.

Not sure v Audio.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Everyone, but you’ll need a package of some description to watch anything, whether that be a freebie (season card), £10, or overseas subscriber.

Not sure v Audio.

For anyone who might be (cough) abroad for the next few weeks its usually £14.99/month for all matches so for thirty quid you get em all. 

30 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

For anyone who might be (cough) abroad for the next few weeks its usually £14.99/month for all matches so for thirty quid you get em all. 

that's a nasty cough you have there is it new and persistent ?

Hopefully not ?

19 hours ago, RedRock said:

? ditto

If only someone could design a system that went... Robins TV... select match... pay.... view.

When you think the ‘old fossils’ managed to land a manned spacecraft on the Moon 50 years ago, you would have thought a few generations later we might have made greater progress with software development by IT nerds.

IT now is like building an upside down pyramid.

Something is built successfully and then then everything else is built upon it. At some point, it gets to a critical mass and it all falls down.

1 hour ago, bcfcfinker said:

IT now is like building an upside down pyramid.

Something is built successfully and then then everything else is built upon it. At some point, it gets to a critical mass and it all falls down.

More like an upside down jelly in BCFC.com’s instance. 

Archived