IGNORED

Robins TV Audio Only Feed.

Norn Iron

I mentioned on the TV streamingthread that the audio only feed was working well!

That was until I tried it on my laptop via the official BCFC website.

If you are logged in and click on Listen Live, I got the following message ' You do not have the sufficient entitlements.'

This is bizarre as my account not only says I have an active account until December 2020 but also if I click as if buying a new audio package, I am informed that I am an active subscriber. The message warns me that I might be buying another membership to my already active one. 

Whilst I have been able to listen to the pre-recorded Lisa Knights message on the Listen Live Audio Stream on my mobile app  I haven't heard anything on the PC website version.

I have just emailed the bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com to see what they know. I will advise accordingly.

If anyone has been able to get the PC version working etc for the Audio only, please post!

19 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

ExAtyeo, please try mobile app. It works really well.

Push Audio in Black box 

Be careful not to keep pushing it. You'll get more of the same feed! 

Only way to get rid is to log out of Wifi and start again!

Thanks, I'll try that next time. Luckily I can listen on Radio Bristol. (I used to live in London, hence the Robins Audio Pass, but now in Sham for the lockdown)

I give up! ?

I got many errors: the ''entitlements'' message or the ''the user is not logged in'' one in the RobinsTV page, whereas if I click in the article ''Live: Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City'' and I click on the screen, I return to the Bristol Sports Account page or the page goes crazy (it tries to load without stopping).

I forgot that I got another error message while trying to listen to the match: a white page with...

On 18/06/2020 at 19:43, Yozzarian said:

{"status":"error","message":"Could not verify and extract claims for sportsalliancejwtv2 token"}

Update.

It's Thursday and no response from my post on the SLO thread. I have just emailed Jerry hoping this will get s deserved answer.

If anyone has had a response or has more info, please post on this thread.

Thanks.

Here's my email.....

Hi Jerry,

I posted a thorough account on the SLO forum regarding the lack of audio feed on the BCFC official website when using a laptop. 

I haven't had a reply so I thought I would write to you directly. I enclose a copy of the post. I would be grateful if you could respond as there is another broadcast on Sunday and many won't be able to hear. The support from the official link regarding technical issues has been woeful.

Looking forward to hearing from you and keep up the good, often unnoticed and unrewarded work that you do.

Kind regards,

Latest update

Friday 9pm and I've just received an email from Bristolcitysupport. It's short and to the point. No apologies. They are also assuming I'm computer literate.....I'm not. At least when the feed was provided by Premiumtv they replied within couple of hours max. 6 days for the new regime to respond is very concerning.

Here's their response.

Hi,

Please can you refresh your browser and try again?

Kind regards,

After asking Google, I now understand how to do what they are asking. Why couldn't they have told me?

For those that have this problem of not being able to hear on PC,  go to the BCFC website. When loaded...

1 Hold down CTL key and press the refresh icon button to the left of the BCFC address (it's the arrow that is circular).

2 This should clear caches etc.

Please let me know if it works. I'm about to try it.

I have refreshed browser several times on various BCFC pages.

The mobile app, when clicking on Audio Live, tells me that there are no live broadcasts. However, on the PC, I keep getting this.

20200626_214400.jpg

Can others please try and let me know if you have succeeded in getting further than me.

Jerry has contacted me this morning. Superb.

Streamingamg are 99% convinced that if I log out and log back in it will work.

I did yet another Clearing Browser Data via the three dots in the top right hand tool bar. Clicked on More to access the clearance data. It took over 5 minutes to clear.

I then logged in to Bcfc and clicked on Listen Live. Usual message reappears! 

I have contacted Jerry with my latest update. 

If anyone has similar issues or has found a workaround, please keep posting here. 

Thanks.

Can someone who is tech savvy, help me please?

The above posts will tell you what I've done to get the Listen Live to work. Bear in mind that prior to lockdown, it was working perfectly.

Here is Streamingamg's latest reply.

I am at a loss as what else I can do.

There is not an issue with the system, I would recommend he listen on app for today's game. Alternatively try a different browser. If he can provide his login details I can test this further.

Thanks

Archived