IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 38

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don't rate him as much as some do on here but I think it's hard to blame him when he's playing in a one-man central midfield. 

I do get that and i know what you mean, he has effectively done the second half with no help after Massengo went off, but for me the sooner we move on from him the better.

Just now, Northern Red said:

It's Bentley's turn then.

Short memories.

Yeh. After the first 20 he was firm favourite for POTS. But then again Frankie was hounded out and he was generally very good. 

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, I refuse to judge these players under Johnson. 

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Someone posted a video of mistakes he made for Brentford and I was not surprised by the low fee!

Some of the worst mistakes you will ever see, and so many of them

I saw that. Was it posted on here? Lots of rushing out and poor handling from what I remember 

Just now, Andy082005 said:

No. Let's be honest LJ had been in the job long enough now to show he has limited ability 

He is an average Championship level coach . Will never take us to the next level and make us a top 6 club 

Can see it ending up like his Dad, in the sense of City sniffing around the play-offs being the height of his managerial achievements. 

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

It's Bentley's turn then.

Short memories.

When a keeper chucks in two and is saved by an awful refereeing decision on a third he cannot expect to escape criticism. Terrible performance. It happens, I know that, but that’s what he’s put in today.

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

Too many nothing players. Paterson has scored but what else has he done?

O’Dowda non existent

Eliasson crossing seemed off today. 

I reckon Jay Dasilva is our best player & he doesn’t start the game, I don’t get it.

These truly astonishes me. Considering his 80 or so other appearances of being useless I thought today would be different.

2 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

The only way we can hope to play 2 in midfield is with Smith and Nagy they are the only 2 with the mobility and physical ability to play that way. 

Not that I would play 2 in the middle considering we are built to play 4-3-3.

Even then with the two I think we'd still have issues but that combination might work.

Agree. 4-3-3 is overdue. 

Disappointed we didn't properly stretch and isolate Rankin-Costello at LB. He is a right sided 19 year old midfielder, who has according to Wiki played less than 10. Massive weakness!

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

One more window mate 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Well this has been shocking, weird feeling totally nonplussed about how crap we’ve been

Because the season is done. Appreciate they want to go in for purely money reasons, but to any football person, it’s June, season is done. See you in August.

3 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Suprised that Korey Smith always escapes criticism, our midfield “general” & “leader” gets ******* bypassed every time and adds nothing to attacks.

Tbf to him he has been playing next to a winger in a 2 for an entire half. And the fact we have to rely on him so much and he had to sign an extension just to finish the season is embarrassing. Where is Nagy, Henriksen hell even Vyner? 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

No. Let's be honest LJ had been in the job long enough now to show he has limited ability 

He is an average Championship level coach . Will never take us to the next level and make us a top 6 club 

We will finish this season in eighth or ninth - he will comment he needs two or three new players maybe a leader. He will loan out the players he’s previously brought and then the cycle begins again 

Archived