IGNORED

Promotion

RedM

10 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yep, reassuringly crap.

We don’t know when our kids will go back to school.

We don’t know when we can go on holiday.

We don’t know when the pub will open.

But we do know that City will let you down just when you dare to think it might be different. It’s comforting really.

Well said CR. Only difference was that after watching City for over 60 years, yesterday, after the season ticket refund fiasco, living in the sticks, I only got Wi-fi, so didnt do Robins TV option as streaming here is very erratic, so I went online to RB. At 3 pm was told couldnt listen due to contractual reasons. Wife watching film on TV so  no RB on radio. Went out for a drive so could listen on car radio on Radio Somerset ( RB reception here is pretty crap) After Blackburns 3rd goal was home and went in to see Final Score.You guessed it, no Final Score ( what is it with the TV companies and the Prem !!!!) Have now realised that following City is one of life's challenges which gets harder every year and like a lot of suckers have renewed for next years disappointing challenge for glory. As you get older, you get wiser, they say. Not in my life you dont !!!!!

7 minutes ago, dave36 said:

We all know how highly LJ admires and respects the way Man City are organised and coached.

Say LJ reported there as an assistant coach tomorrow where would he fit in and how long would he last?

He would last 10 minutes before he was sussed out as a bluffer

Archived