IGNORED

The most depressing thing

Redland

4 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

I find it laughable when a manager can't see a. player isn't up to it 

Did he have any options?  If Nagy and Henriksen were unavailable (and I don’t know if that was the case) then his only other option was to put Rowe in midfield (which has not been a success on the one or two times he’s tried it), or to play Kasey Palmer in a central two, which would have left us even more exposed.

if there is one single reason for our present form, it’s the loss of Josh Brownhill, who has been our most important player for the last two seasons.  Given that Burnley have not yet played him, it’s a shame we couldn’t get him loaned back to us for the rest of the season.

At least we have the option of Walsh, Morrell and perhaps Bakinson next season.

2 hours ago, RedSkin said:

The most depressing thing is how one shite game can affect so many on here.  

We're just coming out of a global pandemic with more than 40k dead.  

You're leading a very lucky life if losing to Blackburn is like God pissing on your cornflakes!!

We might have all been looking forward to it, but it's a game of football FFS.

Oh behave yourself with your holier then thou bullshit 

4 hours ago, Red Alert said:

I believe we’re all more than capable of separating our feelings between the various world events going on right now - for many football this is a welcome distraction.

It is.  It's disappointing. I wasn't happy we lost, but one bloody game and for some it's catastrophic.  We're still in with a shout of the playoffs. 

12 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Yeah as disappointed as I am, I've long since consigned myself to the fact that we're going nowhere with Johnson in the dugout. I've not even bothered to listen to his post-match interview because it'll only be the same old baloney. Sad thing is, he'll be here next season as well. 

If he is he may get increasingly lonely as many of us will find more interesting things to do with our time on matchdays. 

An empty Ashton Gate ? We’ll test that with the end of this season and the next ! 

9 hours ago, RedSkin said:

It is.  It's disappointing. I wasn't happy we lost, but one bloody game and for some it's catastrophic.  We're still in with a shout of the playoffs. 

Really?

Give us a single reason why - based on the last 5 league games - this might be true?

Other than we are mid table and only need x wins?

15 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

The most depressing thing for me was...........I didn't really care, this season is dead to me .

I've missed cricket, golf, horse racing but definitely not that Saturday feeling of hope that gets chewed, spat out and stamped on by our current manager. I cut the lawn this afternoon. Saw the half time score and thought we'd lose. Heard the result about 10 minutes after the game, chuckled to myself and poured myself a drink. It's depressing reading the comments on here today, the anger, the frustration and the acceptance that some things will never change.........until the owner invests in a proven, experienced coaching team. Its the hope that kills ya! 

Archived