IGNORED

Henriksen, Nagy - injured or what?

headhunter

When Zak Vyner is named in a 20 man squad ahead of  both of these internationals would I be right to assume they are injured or have they fallen out of favour with LJ through wrong attitude or unreported Covid?

I thought it was dreadful today on the pitch and in the commentary box as well. The problem is that when you have guys on the club payroll doing the commentary they are never going to offer objective criticism. I had to laugh when at 3-1 down with 10 minutes to go and showing no sign of fashioning a chance worthy of the name one of the guys was still muttering words to the effect that we were still in it. It was a bit like comical Ali in Iraq saying they were winning the war as the American tanks rumbled by or Russel Osman's line in the film Escape to Victory "we can still win this" when 4-1 down at half time against the Germans [which in actual fact they did!].

I watched Fulham vs Brentford before the match. The Bees look a class act and I believe they will be playing Premier League football when they start life at their new stadium next season.

8 minutes ago, headhunter said:

When Zak Vyner is named in a 20 man squad ahead of  both of these internationals would I be right to assume they are injured or have they fallen out of favour with LJ through wrong attitude or unreported Covid?

I thought it was dreadful today on the pitch and in the commentary box as well. The problem is that when you have guys on the club payroll doing the commentary they are never going to offer objective criticism. I had to laugh when at 3-1 down with 10 minutes to go and showing no sign of fashioning a chance worthy of the name one of the guys was still muttering words to the effect that we were still in it. It was a bit like comical Ali in Iraq saying they were winning the war as the American tanks rumbled by or Russel Osman's line in the film Escape to Victory "we can still win this" when 4-1 down at half time against the Germans [which in actual fact they did!].

I watched Fulham vs Brentford before the match. The Bees look a class act and I believe they will be playing Premier League football when they start life at their new stadium next season.

What, I reckon.

Nagy?

I’ll keep that one to myself - LJ.

Could be a positive Covid, why else would LJ say that except for patient confidentiality?

Or am I misreading the situation?

As I said on another thread, it isn’t that simplistic.

Right now, none of us have seen enough from/of Henriksen to say we’d sign him - and on pretty big wages, particularly in the current climate.

So, you’re Henriksen. Do you play and take a short extension past 30th June, in the knowledge that we’re not sold on you, or do you hold off (as he’s done with Hull) to see what else is out there as a free agent.

I’d bet Henriksen hasn’t committed past the end of this month. And in his position, neither would I. And for all LJ got wrong today, I don’t think that ones on him

So LJ has said the Markus Henriksen has had a couple of good offers for next season, so won’t be staying past June 30th.  Also said he wants to keep the info on Nagy to himself but hopes he’s fit for next week. Maybe failed COVID test in last round???? 

Archived