IGNORED

I'd laugh..

B1ackbird

31 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

it would be hilarious but they are 7 points clear and superior goals and looking at their fixtures they should do it

When they didn't know they were going to re start the league, alot of ex (Leeds) players on SSN. Saying they should promote them and WBA Anyway bacause they are the reincarnation of the 70's Brazilian side.. 

? 

2 hours ago, 77 punk said:

it would be hilarious but they are 7 points clear and superior goals and looking at their fixtures they should do it

Fixtures are against teams around the play offs or fighting the drop. None of them look too easy. Wouldn't surprise me if they lost to Luton 

Hi guys, been a while since I posted on here, I trust you are all fine and well after the recent shananigans.....

As I said before, we are Leeds nemesis, they hardly ever beat us. Is it 2 out of the last 23 now I think.

reckon this enforced break might well have suited some and ruined others, not sure which bracket we will fall into mind although we have your old favourites ??? Lee Tomlin back afternoon he was initially ruled out for the season, mendez Laing also.

anyway, good to be back.....??

4 hours ago, 77 punk said:

I’m not sure sure. Could be down to 4 points on Saturday after match v Fulham. Also appear to be lacking in terms of strike force compared to the rest of their play. 

14 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Me too, there a terrific team. Play lovely football and gone about things the right way.

Brentford are an interesting example of what I believe SL wants us to. Their recruitment is top quality and they always lose their best player each summer   

14 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Leeds are used to having big support home and away which must give them an extra % to the players which they haven't got at the moment so anything is possible 

But they have been shite for many years, while "the likes of" Bournemouth and other smaller fry clubs than Leeds have left them behind and been above them so it must surely be that yer crowd and it's "pashun" is way down the list of things that go towards having a winning team?

Remember, Bristol Rovers, with a support "the envy of" half the Premier League, including Norwich, ended up in the pub league playing part-timers, and still toil away in the lower leagues, even with that incredible support that they have. According to them.

18 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

If Leeds messed it up again... 

☺ 

To be honest I'm not sure we are in any position to laugh at anyone , we currently stand 23rd in the last eight match form table amassing an impressive 5 points from a possible 24.

Just when we needed to push on for an automatic promotion place or at the very least consolidate  a playoff place with unnerving accuracy we manage to shoot ourselves in both feet.

Pot kettle springs to mind 

18 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

But they have been shite for many years, while "the likes of" Bournemouth and other smaller fry clubs than Leeds have left them behind and been above them so it must surely be that yer crowd and it's "pashun" is way down the list of things that go towards having a winning team?

Remember, Bristol Rovers, with a support "the envy of" half the Premier League, including Norwich, ended up in the pub league playing part-timers, and still toil away in the lower leagues, even with that incredible support that they have. According to them.

Good points you make and although I hate Leeds they do actually have big support home & away unlike your deluded neighbors!

48 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

To be honest I'm not sure we are in any position to laugh at anyone , we currently stand 23rd in the last eight match form table amassing an impressive 5 points from a possible 24.

Just when we needed to push on for an automatic promotion place or at the very least consolidate  a playoff place with unnerving accuracy we manage to shoot ourselves in both feet.

Pot kettle springs to mind 

Yes, but we're not perceived as the personification of 'total football' that any pundit on Sky sports would have us believe ad Nausium... 

Would still be effing hilarious.. 

Archived