IGNORED

Bluebells Appeal

Yatetownfc

I know this has nothing to do with your club, but as a local non league club we are asking for everyone's help. 

Any donation is highly appreciated, and every £15 we earn in donations we will give a free ticket to a keyworker for all their incredible work they have done through lockdown and they continue to do now!

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/supportyatetown

I hope it's ok to do  this but I wanted to promote Yate Town's  Covid19 Crowdfunder appeal.

The idea is to raise some funds to keep the club ticking over because of the loss of income as a result of the season ending early.

Also, for every £15 raised Yate will give a free entry ticket to a key worker.

Local non league Semi-professional clubs like Yate are vital to the health of professional football. 

Did you know that Yate Town was the club that Tyrone Mings spent his first full season of Senior football playing for?

Current Forest Green keeper Lewis Thomas spent the season before last at Yate before making the step up to establish himself as their first choice shot stopper.

Brian Tinnion has been using Yate Town regularly over the past few years to give his young players that essential experience of  competitive adult football...and very grateful are we for the great young City players that have graced Lodge Rd.

Please help Yate to continue to be an important piece of English football by making a small donation to this appeal.

We have already had one very generous donation from your Scandinavian supporters branch

Many thanks.....

Crowdfunder.co.uk/supportyatetown 

Archived