Woodgate out - Warnock in at Boro!

13 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Reg

After watching a few years of Lee now, I am warming to his boring football as it allows me to have a kip midway through the game.

Warnock here - would spoil my rest 🥱

• Haha 2

Anybody else think this may get SL thinking? Him and Gibson very similar styles in club running especially when it comes to managers. Couple more poor results and play off contention dwindling you have to wonder if he would do something similar?

• Like 1

The man gets results, yes route one however much prefer that to 625321 passes across the back.

That said would i swap him for Lee, no. The memory of getting shot of GJ and then having KM/DmC/SOD is still to recent - grass isn't always greener. 

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Replace ‘hoofball’with ‘promotion winning’ football and that’s a more accurate description of Warnock, it blows my mind that some fans don’t rate him, seriously?

Typically, promotion followed by coming straight back down. Rarely lasts long anywhere. Short term fix merchant.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bloody hell, Middlesbrough (a) just got tougher.

Cardiff are Boro’s last home game, the next one after us away. Boro could have a big say on the play offs at this rate.