IGNORED

Atyeo stand

kiwicolin

10 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Does the Atyeo stand still have their dressing rooms  ? 

If they have , Sheffield Wednesday could use them while city can use the Lansdown stand . Then they can keep separated until kick off. 

I believe so.

• Admin

Not sure what happened with that end in the end. Weren't the changing rooms to be converted into something for the groundsman? 

There were even plans for a SC&T bar at one point. 

Can't say I've heard any mention of underneath the stand for a long time. 

One advantage we have are our dressing rooms are no where near each other. If they are big enough for a matchday rugby squad they'll be fine for football 

9 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Does the Atyeo stand still have their dressing rooms  ? 

If they have , Sheffield Wednesday could use them while city can use the Lansdown stand . Then they can keep separated until kick off. 

Why would they want to or need to?

2 hours ago, John Galley said:

Atyeo changing rooms are no longer there, area now used for ground staff equipment.

Definitely make them change there then!  Anything to give us any advantage....um...I mean, anything to maximise responsible social distancing....:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Definitely make them change there then!  Anything to give us any advantage....um...I mean, anything to maximise responsible social distancing....:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

The only way we would gain an advantage would be to lock the Wednesday team in there for 90 minutes. 

Even then we would probable struggle with LJ wanting to keep things tight! 

Archived