IGNORED

FLAGS R US

Topper 123

Good morning just to spread the word I’m printing FLAGS for the fans ,so any city flag with your own personal message of support or city crest of past or present,all flags any size carry a fire certified passport allowing into any ground .So it’s great to get your designs just sketch on paper txt to me ,I’ll then get printed up so you can agree before printing.Ive done about 20 this week and everyone are over the moon with the quality 

Steve Maggs 07795957457

• Like 7

I can do small personal flags or large flags owned by groups that chip in , it would be nice to see a large thank you mr lansdown flag that would be nice , so come on city fans let’s all lend to creating a atmosphere at the gate and if it’s not this season let’s make sure it’s next COYR 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Good morning just to spread the word I’m printing FLAGS for the fans ,so any city flag with your own personal message of support or city crest of past or present,all flags any size carry a fire certified passport allowing into any ground .So it’s great to get your designs just sketch on paper txt to me ,I’ll then get printed up so you can agree before printing.Ive done about 20 this week and everyone are over the moon with the quality 

Steve Maggs 07795957457

Can you add costs on here Magger??

Cheers pal.

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

Hi yes lads sorry costs might help :laugh:

5 x 3 = £60

6 x 3 = £70

8 x 5 = £80

10 x 5 =£90

12 x 6 =£110

15 x 7.5 =£170

obviously prices don’t change a great deal because  it’s all to do with amount of printing 

Top Man! City boys looking after City boys, well done mate. 

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

Redpole needs flag to fly ?

?

• Like 1

On 25/06/2020 at 08:01, Magger1 said:

Steve Maggs 07795957457

Hi there mate. Just a question. Do the flags come with eyelits in each corner so they can be tied up? If not could a piece of cord be sown to each corner for the same purpose?

Many thanks. It's just the case now of persuading the mrs that I need a new flag!

Love the City Union flag with the poppies. When I started going to Ashton in the early 80s nearly all the flags were Union flags as opposed to St George. Something really powerful about the Union flag that I don't think the St George flag carries. Having said that, the St George flag designs on here all look top notch.

Who is going to design a Han Noah flag?

On 26/06/2020 at 17:32, T R said:

Hi there mate. Just a question. Do the flags come with eyelits in each corner so they can be tied up? If not could a piece of cord be sown to each corner for the same purpose?

Many thanks. It's just the case now of persuading the mrs that I need a new flag!

Yes eyelets in many positions 

2 hours ago, lenred said:

Hi @Topper 123 bit of a random one but don’t suppose you are doing flags again or if you can recommend anyone if not? Or anyone else for that matter.  Struggling to find anywhere decent.   Cheers! 

My mate got one done at 123flags, Really good customer service, top material and arrived in 5 days. Worth a gander 

• Flames 1