Just got an email from the club saying I'm receiving a refund of £15.43 and I've no idea why. 

I chose option 3 which was ticket credit to use next season so I shouldn't have received anything and £15.43 is a strange amount, before I ring them i was just wondering if anyone else got this? Or if anyone can think what's it for?

No, I've not had an email (apart from the original confirmation of my choice) and I did request the refund.

I wonder if this has something to.do with the testing they carried out some time ago as a number of people received refund emails then. The original confirmation email said the refund would be made within 14 days which will be Saturday so I wonder if they're testing something and an email has gone out to some in error.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Twizzle said:

Yes just received the same. I went for option 3 too so this is obviously (another) mistake . The email is identical to the one many of us received back in April. 

So just ignore it then yeah? Thanks for your reply 

I didn’t get the April email but got one this time, no refund so I guess another error, I guess they must have different email addresses added in to the mailing group too.

Well I asked for a refund and heard nothing apart from the original auto response............So you know, the system works 🤦‍♂️

I must admit I did have a chuckle when I read it was going to be within 14 days 😂

• Like 1

Are they going to refund the value of the seat after each game?

The amount in the email will not be paid the same day as the email is received, like anything else it will be a set time afterwards