IGNORED

Congrats to Liverpool FC

Wolf Island

Incredible achievement with 7 games left, previous record was with 5 games left, looks like they will also smash Man City's 100 point record. 

A lot of people seemingly doubted Klopp after a season or two but he shows just how good a manager he is

Great game that was. How pulisic didn't score a second is beyond me. Why do players just pass it into the goal when they round the keeper? They know defenders will get back and clear it. Fair play to walker for getting back there. 

I thought the Fernandinho red card was obvious from the outset. Can't believe it took var so long to give it. How else could it have not gone in. 

Anyway, this is a thread on Liverpool. Fair play to them, immense manager, top players, great attitude. Slowly brining in youth players too. Elliot, Jones, Williams will surely get some game time now they've won the league. 

4 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Great game that was. How pulisic didn't score a second is beyond me. Why do players just pass it into the goal when they round the keeper? They know defenders will get back and clear it. Fair play to walker for getting back there. 

I thought the Fernandinho red card was obvious from the outset. Can't believe it took var so long to give it. How else could it have not gone in. 

Anyway, this is a thread on Liverpool. Fair play to them, immense manager, top players, great attitude. Slowly brining in youth players too. Elliot, Jones, Williams will surely get some game time now they've won the league. 

Anyone slower than Walker isn't getting there, looked like he was slightly off balance so couldn't get too much power behind it either. On Fernandinho as soon as you see his arm goes forward then thats it, red card is the only option. 

At the time, it was almost unbelievable to that they could sell Coutinho and become  a better team.

Under Pep Man City play/played a style of football you admire. Under Klopp, Liverpool are just irresistible  and play a style of football you want to watch.

Never understood the love in with Liverpool? When I was a kid they were the Man Utd of our day. Personally would prefer any club other than them to win the league (gas aside) Sure they will be celebrating in Worthing, Torquay, London etc... ?

Interesting Kenny Dalglish said regarding Liverpool winning the title that unless you have a unified squad and management team all pulling in one direction then you will never have success.

A far cry from a manager who hangs his players out to dry and questions his players integrity and trust.

41 minutes ago, The Batman said:

no clues but I thought to much  salt was bad for you.

Can’t stand Liverpool to be honest. Its put a smile on my face that their first title in 30 years cannot be properly celebrated by their fans though, it must be a bittersweet feeling for them up there... a league title is a league title granted but god what an awful year to win it.

As for the ever growing Bristolian Liverpool fanbase that we have in this City, what can be said..embarrassing.

Archived