IGNORED

City v Sheffield tomorrow

City oz

I cant wait. The last time I watched a live one well on the Be In Sports Channel in OZ was the one against Fulham. It’s on tomorrow night Perth time starting at 6.45 pm and kick off at 7.00 pm WA standard time.

I am like a kid on Christmas eve waiting in anticipation For the big day tomorrow.

I got a load of stubbies and red wine in ready for the big day.

However i need to make sure I do not start drinking to early. 

The neighbours are pre warned that if they hear an old fart singing and cheering it is only me when city score and not to call the police.

COYR 

Glad it’s live on Sky. Watched the Blackburn match via Robins TV and got an alert via my phone that Pato  had scored 35secs before it was shown on Robins TV - some lag! 

It became annoying...........won’t get that with Sky thankfully.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Glad it’s live on Sky. Watched the Blackburn match via Robins TV and got an alert via my phone that Pato  had scored 35secs before it was shown on Robins TV - some lag! 

You clearly don’t understand technology at all. 

7 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I applaud your commitment. Sounds like a great night in but if I were you I’d give the football a miss!

Trying to forget it's even on, you know the outcome, at least we will have Saturday for a change without the sour taste of defeat.

30 minutes ago, City oz said:

I cant wait. The last time I watched a live one well on the Be In Sports Channel in OZ was the one against Fulham. It’s on tomorrow night Perth time starting at 6.45 pm and kick off at 7.00 pm WA standard time.

COYR 

So, you'll know the result then !                                     ?

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I applaud your commitment. Sounds like a great night in but if I were you I’d give the football a miss!

I always hope. Even got the missues to wash me city shirt, the one with Lancer Scott on the front of it. Even got my city scarf out i bought at the gate last year when we played Blackburn.

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

You have certainly learned the Aussie trait of sledging.

How?

With your headline of City v Sheffield.

Just like all the non Bristolians over here who say things like Villa v Bristol or United v Bristol.

Enjoy the game except that it will be the usual LJ boring load of carp!

I-am proud to be a bristolian born and bred. Originally a stockwood boy and then yate. Gees you just upset me 

3 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

You clearly don’t understand technology at all. 

Lag is the same on many ‘live’ broadcasts Test cricket for example. Have you ever tried to synchronise TMS with tv coverage? 

It was particularly annoying last week tho......particularly as City began to lose................:facepalm:

44 minutes ago, City oz said:

However i need to make sure I do not start drinking to early. 

The neighbours are pre warned that if they hear an old fart singing and cheering it is only me when city score and not to call the police.

COYR 

I would advise you to start drinking as early as possible as alcohol dulls the pain 

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Lag is the same on many ‘live’ broadcasts Test cricket for example. Have you ever tried to synchronise TMS with tv coverage? 

It was particularly annoying last week tho......particularly as City began to lose................:facepalm:

Just turn off notifications. It takes five seconds. :facepalm:

Just now, pongo88 said:

I would advise you to start drinking as early as possible as alcohol dulls the pain 

I always hope. We loose. Then i get over it. Then i look forward to the next match. It’s a bit like a roller coaster ride at the moment. I’m being positive for tomorrow that it will be a win. Watching live tomorrow some how brings back a bit of normality for me. Last home match  for me was the loss to Blackburn at home when I was back for my dads funeral and i watched it from the Lansdown stand. Ashton gate, the club is sort of my bringing up since I was 5 years old.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Yep....and SSN and my iPad on which I watched Robins Tv.......

Just turn goal alerts off on your apps,  it’s really quite simple. Robins TV is never going to be quite real time so you might want to do that before the remaining non-Sky games....

2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

You have certainly learned the Aussie trait of sledging.

How?

With your headline of City v Sheffield.

Just like all the non Bristolians over here who say things like Villa v Bristol or United v Bristol.

Enjoy the game except that it will be the usual LJ boring load of carp!

Bristol Reds vs Sheffield Blues

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

You must’ve been well behind time, because the media team asked us before the game whether they should do live notifications or delay them because of Robinstv lag.  We all said delay them, so they did.  They actually had Robinstv on whilst at the ground so they could delay notifications appropriately.  My notifications cane through after goals.

39 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You must’ve been well behind time, because the media team asked us before the game whether they should do live notifications or delay them because of Robinstv lag.  We all said delay them, so they did.  They actually had Robinstv on whilst at the ground so they could delay notifications appropriately.  My notifications cane through after goals.

I wasn’t aware of that. I haven’t been on here for a month or so.

SPN was on mute in the background and alerts were coming via that source as well. Paul Merson was reporting on the game.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I wasn’t aware of that. I haven’t been on here for a month or so.

I’ve noticed ???

SPN was on mute in the background and alerts were coming via that source as well. Paul Merson was reporting on the game.

whenever I have Robinstv on with SSN I pause SSN for 2 minutes, so I don’t get any “spoilers”.

Trust you are well?

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

First world problems, I think they call this? Can you think of any solutions to that dreadful situation you describe there?

Archived