IGNORED

Graham Weeks (Not missed a City home game since 1965)

Hampshire reds

25 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i have been reading that Graham will miss his first game since 1965. surely they could let him in. maybe get him to be a co commentator on radio bristol. i know there must be others like Graham. i have seen loads of games and some great games and some dreadful. This man deserves a medal.

Is this Graham from Nailsea ?

33 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i have been reading that Graham will miss his first game since 1965. surely they could let him in. maybe get him to be a co commentator on radio bristol. i know there must be others like Graham. i have seen loads of games and some great games and some dreadful. This man deserves a medal.

Didn't he miss last week, or are you on about home games ?

Sure he could be made a ‘steward’ for the day.

Not something the Club would wish to make a public announcement about, but if they wanted to show some ‘love’ to a loyal supporter, I’m sure something could be sorted.

We ain’t very ‘smart’ about things like this though, so doubt anything has been done. 

4 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Sure he could be made a ‘steward’ for the day.

Not something the Club would wish to make a public announcement about, but if they wanted to show some ‘love’ to a loyal supporter, I’m sure something could be sorted.

We ain’t very ‘smart’ about things like this though, so doubt anything has been done. 

Without trying to sound ridiculous, it's probably illegal to  get him in the ground. Someone should though.

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Without trying to sound ridiculous, it's probably illegal to  get him in the ground. Someone should though.

please mind the gap tomorrow we smash your record of those locked out ? 

• Admin
11 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm still wondering why Kenny Dalglish was at the Liverpool game recently. 

As for letting this guy in....yeah it's sad his record is broken, but if you let one person in then you will get other people coming forward with reasons why they should be there too. 

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

As for letting this guy in....yeah it's sad his record is broken, but if you let one person in then you will get other people coming forward with reasons why they should be there too. 

David Moyes was at Chelsea v Man City the other night

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

Because he’s a club legend and that trumps public health guidelines

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

Because he’s a club official? 

15 hours ago, BigTone said:

Different chap then

Looks like Graham Weeks could be a surprisingly common name in the City fanbase.

Imagine the commotion in the stands if Graham Weeks is asked to report to the nearest steward and dozens immediately rise from their seats!

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Looks like Graham Weeks could be a surprisingly common name in the City fanbase.

Imagine the commotion in the stands if Graham Weeks is asked to report to the nearest steward and dozens immediately rise from their seats!

Since found out it is the same chap

14 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Did you see the Brentford WBA game on Thursdays? The main stand had about thirty Officials in who clapped the team off. 

My wife who knows nothing about football said "I thought fans were banned"

15 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Owners are allowed in so SL could give up his place.

Or they could have sacked Johnson and made Graham manager.

Sorry.

They should have sacked Johnson and made Graham manager.

Archived