IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

32 minutes ago, Lez said:

If we play one up front I will he furious.....I'm guessing he will go with diedhiou and wells.

Gregor suggesting it’s a front 3 of Afobe, Wells and Weimann.  Not sure if that’s a 433 type formation or Weimann in behind the two in a 5212 type formation (like Hull away).

Also suggesting 9 changes....Kalas and Smith to keep their place, might suggest:

Maenpaa

Hunt, Kalas, Williams, Benkovic, Dasilva

Smith, Nagy

Weimann

Afobe, Wells

or

Maenpaa

Hunt, Kalas, Williams, Dasilva

Smith, Nagy, Palmer

Weimann, Afobe, Wells

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Gregor suggesting it’s a front 3 of Afobe, Wells and Weimann.  Not sure if that’s a 433 type formation or Weimann in behind the two in a 5212 type formation (like Hull away).

Also suggesting 9 changes....Kalas and Smith to keep their place, might suggest:

Maenpaa

Hunt, Kalas, Williams, Benkovic, Dasilva

Smith, Nagy

Weimann

Afobe, Wells

or

Maenpaa

Hunt, Kalas, Williams, Dasilva

Smith, Nagy, Palmer

Weimann, Afobe, Wells

Would be happy with either, plenty of movement up top, just need to give them decent service, which is the hard part 

We will know once we see the starting line up. He has to go for it, 2 up front, 2 wingers.ATTACK, attack attack. I will be very happy for us to win 6-5. But not a draw or defeat. 3 points please, i have a bottle of Thatchers gold in the fridge pleading for me to drink it. I will but only if we win.

Last week - heavy but fair criticism of how we played saying Johnson got it all wrong

This week - Johnson makes plenty of changes potentially going with a very different tactical approach (433/442 with attacking wingers) and Johnson gets criticised for not knowing his best team.... what's he supposed to do sticking with the XI from last week seemingly 'knowing' his best XI' and get criticised for not changing the team?

Dude can't win atm whatever he does team selection wise.

3 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

We will know once we see the starting line up. He has to go for it, 2 up front, 2 wingers.ATTACK, attack attack. I will be very happy for us to win 6-5. But not a draw or defeat. 3 points please, i have a bottle of Thatchers gold in the fridge pleading for me to drink it. I will but only if we win.

My advice would be to drink it prior to kick off.

Archived