IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

Just now, Rob k said:

Just me then who doesn’t think we have been that bad then ??

Dropped off after their goal but its by no means bad I'd say, we're just not getting forwards into shooting positions. If it was still 0-0 I'd say we'd have had the better of the game but we're not level so somethings got to happen.

Maybe I'm desperately searching for optimism but there have been a couple of moments in the last few minutes where I feel I can see how the team are trying to play and, were it not for a misplaced pass or poor cross, we'd actually create something decent.

If this was two or three games before the end of preseason  then I would feel there were grounds for optimism. 

Just now, Hare Island said:

How bad must Nagy be in training to keep HNM in the side

If only I believed that anything actually mattered as to how you get in the side, COD has not justified his inclusion for got knows how long, but still gets in the side. 

One effort on target.....from a set piece.

Afobe playing left wing....bizarre, might as well play eliasson there.

Admire LJ for attempting to pick an attacking side but so far we have created nothing against a poor side.

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

Are front 3 are so isolated from each other, Adobe on the left is just ridiculous, get him and Wells closer and play off each other.

If you are going to play a front 3 it makes so much more sense to have Fam in the position that Wells is playing and allow him to hold up the ball and pop balls off to Wells and Afobe running off him. 

Archived