IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

He is still a kid though. Give him a break.

Agreed. He's frustrating to watch but it's pretty clear he's still just a little bit timid when going into tackles and putting himself about. A bit more experience, a bit more confidence and a bit more strength and he will be a Hell of a player. 

Just now, Red Army 87 said:

Didn’t think I’d say this at the time but I think we miss Pack. Although slow at least he had some ability to pick a pass more than 5 yards away. We are far too predictable.

Same Pack who has been slated by Cardiff fans as not good enough? 

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yep and has looked ******* dreadful since October. 

lightweight, his continuous high press And chase leaves us so exposed 

Presumably he's playing to orders, if so the natural ability he showed early on appears to have been negated by how he's been told to play.

I've no doubt about his ability, less sure about coaching and instructions.

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

He has had the personnel for a 4-3-3 all season but waits until we have no third CM and all our centre forwards back fit (1 CF in a 4-3-3) to play it

I think we can get 2 of our 3 strikers into a 3, for me you have Fam / Afobe in the middle and then Wells can play on the right and Eliasson on the left of the 3.

Just now, old_eastender said:

Just so stupid putting him wide to accommodate Weimann, almost as stupid as picking COD to play CM... Johnson OUT! 

Really frustrating. We finally have 2 class championship strikers and he plays one on the left in no mans land to accommodate players that just don’t affect the game. Had enough of LJ now . Expect some of the players are to 

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Agreed. He's frustrating to watch but it's pretty clear he's still just a little bit timid when going into tackles and putting himself about. A bit more experience, a bit more confidence and a bit more strength and he will be a Hell of a player. 

And to think he started at City so brightly and looked such a different player. He's definately got the skill and quality to be one of our best midfielders but something has happened since his start and he looks a different player now.

Archived