IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Hence the "somewhat" Nibor.

How isolated he is is the bigger problem.

Once again I'm not saying it is the right decision for him to be there, I'm saying it hasnt been as bad an idea as people are making out.

I don't really get the logic then.  If you agree he's not achieving anything out there I don't see how it could be a worse idea, because we're missing him in the middle and missing a player like Eliasson who could actually create from the wide position.  I'd say that's a big, big problem.

Haven’t read the previous 10 pages of this thread, but I’d be interested to know when Afobe has ever been effective when stuck outside.

Bemusing why he’s been asked to play out there with no supply coming his way, a natural left-winger on the bench and another left-winger trying to play central midfield. 

It looks like Johnson and his coaching staff are too inexperienced tactically mixed in with some players not interested and no passion anywhere to be seen. I think the pantomime villain Warnock would have got you in the play offs just from his boll*ckings alone and change is definitely needed if your chairman wants to get to the promised land

Archived