IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

1 minute ago, tin said:

Bemusing why he’s been asked to play out there with no supply coming his way, a natural left-winger on the bench and another left-winger trying to play central midfield. 

Afobe is wasted out wide. The guys a striker ffs.......

The team selection looked like a 4-4-2 but I have no idea what it’s supposed to be.

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

I don't really get the logic then.  If you agree he's not achieving anything out there I don't see how it could be a worse idea, because we're missing him in the middle and missing a player like Eliasson who could actually create from the wide position.  I'd say that's a big, big problem.

The logic is that the second phase to it is the part that isn't working, rather than Afobe being wider to start with.

I'd be quite happy for him to be moved more central, and I'm not arguing for him to stay on the left.

Just now, Cardy said:

Quote from Sky Sports “It might not be long before Lee Johnson starts thinking about changing something here”.

Wonder if you could substitute Steve Lansdown for Lee Johnson in that sentence...

1 minute ago, Shaun Taylor said:

It looks like Johnson and his coaching staff are too inexperienced tactically mixed in with some players not interested and no passion anywhere to be seen. I think the pantomime villain Warnock would have got you in the play offs just from his boll*ckings alone and change is definitely needed if your chairman wants to get to the promised land

At the rate we're currently performing I think a change is needed if the chairman wants to keep is in the Championship

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Probably got it when he invited a top London fashion designer to training. 

Nah.He went straight out to where they import it from. He wanted to understand the pressure people in sweat shops work under and how they produce so much under poor conditions, crap wages and constant danger so he could see if there was anything he could incorporate in his own learning. 

Archived