IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

The really sad thing about this is that Sheffield Wednesday look rubbish. They're really not a good side at all and not even playing well on the day.

Yet, one header from Baker aside they're not in any danger and deservedly winning.

We're truly awful. Thankfully we have a few points on the board. Season can't end soon enough for us.

Just now, TheCulturalBomb said:

The level of talent and the players we have makes me so sad, Wells, Afobe, Eliasson, Palmer, Dasilva.. 

Wells and Afobe alone should be arguably the best strike partnership in the league. 

Without question we are now underachieving with the players we have at our disposal. This is not something you could say with certainty about Johnson’s team until now, in my opinion.

Imagine what a McCarthy, Hughton or Warnock would be able to get out of this squad.

We are a total shambles, Wednesday haven’t had to break sweat.

If SL can’t see that we need a change of manager and coaching staff then I give up. 

The whole squad must be in disarray and confused as to where they stand with LJ, the whole football side of the club is embarrassing.

Archived