IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not changing 7 would be more ridiculous after Saturday’s shit show. 

But shows he literally hasn't got a clue anymore, and the squad he picked after Saturday is what he genuinely thought could challenge for top 6 in this league. This many changes doesn't spell anything other than a worrying lack of coherence and understanding within the management of the squad.

And how long did he have with them in training and tactics before a game was played?

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Been a long term supporter of LJ as felt no point hiring a young manager and not letting him learn. LJ now doing things that managers do before they get sacked though. Looks like he’s lost the plot 

I'd have been ok with that if he'd learned a single ******* thing.

8 minutes ago, Selred said:

Well it shows how badly we had it last week doesn't it really. Those 7 shouldn't of started if they had to be changed after a week. 

1 or 2 players may have a bad day and deserved to be dropped. But 7 to me shows its far more than the players

Wouldn’t necessarily say shouldn’t have started per se, Bentley for example was a perfectly reasonable selection. Afobe hadn’t played in months and Hunt is an enforced change. I’d have started Wells and Dasilva certainly. 

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Goals per 90 (includes penalties)

Weimann - 0.25

Diedhiou - 0.35

Wells - 0.58

Afobe - 0.49

Over their careers you will find that tells a different story, or at this level. 

Fam with  city 0.33 career 0.32

Wieman with city 0.23 career 0.16

Wells at this level 0.3 career 0.33

Afobe at this level or below 0.28 career 0.25

Fam has a scoring rate the same or better than Wells and Afobe, so does not deserve anything like the stick he gets. 

Archived