IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Sky wouldn't allow crowd noise?

Think Sky aren't doing the service of mixing and playing audio for tv viewers themselves for championship games like they are for prem so champ teams are playing the noise over speakers in the stadium instead

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

To be fair, I think we've already created more and put more pressure on in the first five minutes than we managed in 90 last week. Admittedly not a high marker to beat. 

I can hear the COYR chant from 12,000 miles away

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

Think Sky aren't doing the service of mixing and playing audio for tv viewers themselves for championship games like they are for prem so champ teams are playing the noise over speakers in the stadium instead

Radio Bristol saying Sky 'not allowing crowd noise.'

If other Championship clubs are playing it over their speakers it seems City haven't bothered.

1 hour ago, Selred said:

7 changes shows LJ has no clue what his best line up is. To get this far into the season and not know that is criminal. 

This is the scary bit, regardless of whether we win or not. How after 4 years can you have a manager who just does not know what to do from match to match. We haven’t played for 8 days, so tiredness isn’t an issue, we now have 7 players who are going to be peed right off for being dropped, the whole squad must be wondering what the hell is going on.

Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

Radio Bristol saying Sky 'not allowing crowd noise.'

If other Championship clubs are playing it over their speakers it seems City haven't bothered.

I can hear it in the background but only just, insert joke about Dolman speakers

11 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Wouldn’t necessarily say shouldn’t have started per se, Bentley for example was a perfectly reasonable selection. Afobe hadn’t played in months and Hunt is an enforced change. I’d have started Wells and Dasilva certainly. 

Wouldnt have even started Wells last week as he hadn't trained for 12 days going into the game.

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I actually like this more than the sounds of fake crowd noises. I think natural shouts and more atmospheric than piped cheers. 

Agree, every prem game where you can have the channel without I do

Archived